The Peckham Terminator

streets.

6/10

thought the guy in the black hood was gonna be the terminator and just headtop him with no emotion

What I thought

same

but tbh if i hadnt seen this i never would have believed it if someone told me

that is unreal, he didnt seem to be cut, i dno if he was, but mans jus walkin away

• Downvote 1

Dissapointing clip..

Was anticipating for a few things.

Guy in the hoodie to rep.

Someone to quantize his jaw line.

This guy probably knew that peckham heads only respond to nigga moments.

Peckham lost here.

Abat terminator - ol battyman susie ass c*nt...

• Upvote 3

speaking of illuminati, SPELL IT BACKWARDS AND TYPE IT INTO YOUR WEB BROWSER

O0O000OOooo0O0o00

illuminati spelt backwards = itanimulli

www.itanimulli.com = :blink:

very weird mind fook. i bet one geek working there got them to buy the domain and redirect. same geek signed up on a conspiracy website and created a thread asking everyone to 'look at what he found'! and so it spread. personally i dont think there's any real connection but who knows .......who knows.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Subject: ITANIMULLI.COM just some questions i have

Date: Sun, Dec 13, 2009 1:09 pm

To: [email protected]

Dear Mr. Fenley,

I have recently been alerted to the fact that you own the Domain Name: ITANIMULLI.COM.

The website redirects to the NSA website . Many of us are wondering why that is ? Are you an employee of the NSA or DARPA ? Did you know your website spells Illuminati backwards? Are you familiar with the Illuminati and Its New World Order Plan ? If so are you pro or con ?

I really would appreciate it if you took some time to answer these questions and put our enquiring minds to rest. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Harry Thomas

http://harrythomas.info

—————————————————————-

He responded

———————————————————————–

Subject: RE: ITANIMULLI.COM just some questions i have

Date: Sun, Dec 20, 2009 1:33 am

To:

I decided to forward the domain Itanimulli.com domain to the NSA as a joke… kind of like a rickroll + shock site. I registered the website years ago precisely because it does spell Illuminati backwards, but didn’t really do anything with it for a long time. When I had the idea to forward the domain to the NSA I couldn’t pass it up, and couldn’t stop laughing…

I don’t believe that the Illuminati actually exists, and only one black helicopter has ever buzzed my house (that’s a whole other story). I’m not sure what the New World Order Plan is, but if you have more information, I’ll gladly tell you what I think of it.

I am not an employee of the NSA or DARPA, though I have participated in several DARPA contests including the 2 Grand Challenges, the Urban Challenge and the recent Network Challenge.

Thanks for your interest,

John Fenley