Anyone Else Noticed An Increasing Amount Of Lesbians Under 21 From Urban/Black Areas?

Mame Biram Diouf

nah llow it, cut her off, whys she phonin u after hours?theres a lesbian at my work, an i was in two minds sayin ah maybe she jus wants to be friends, maybe im being darkshe emailed me her number talkin about 'im on vodafone if it costs too much, tex me an i will call u'basically stopped talkin to her after that, dnt even look at da bitch, an shes still watchin me, spinnin her head round lookin at meshe pisses me off

Guest Triple XXX

dooooooooooooooooooooo ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttand if u do, can i come watch? ill b in a dark corner, you wont even notice anything, jus the red light from my camera...

• Upvote 5

Sorry guys but this is gonna have to turn into my diary of events...She's been sending me jokey pics saying its me...is tht a form of flirting?!Then called me just now...My mums saying I shud straight up ask her if she's a muff diver
can You make it a video diary please?*edit - i knew one of You faggots would neg me for wanting so see a female of the forum... *
  • Downvote 1

PMSL THATS DEFINITELY ONE.THE AUDACITY AT USING MANDEM LINES.
The most underestimated post in this thread. :D/Lol @ J Lovely entertaining this slackness. SMH. Losing stripes and respect still...
Surprised I had stripes an respect :/Anywho I do understand what ur saying HOWEVER I don't know hw to go about distancing myself as we've jus started talking. She's not speaking to me in a overtly suggestiive manner cos if she was I wouldve put her straight from the get go.I could just be paranoid.

i know set straight girls are zoning these lesbians in 2010 for some next ego boost, wanted from all angles kinda thing.tell me this isnt u J.
POS'D.The modern-day jezebel has taken ego-boosting to new heights, it makes me incredulous to be frank.How do you justify going to gay/lesbian bars? :D
joookes