Anyone Else Noticed An Increasing Amount Of Lesbians Under 21 From Urban/Black Areas?

Mame Biram Diouf

i never liked the guy, i think hes a wasteapparently he was laughing, he thought it was funny, thought my source would find it funny tooshe never an she pulled him up about itsource is not the kind of person to pull legs, and this is absolutely nothing to joke about, even the biggest liars i know i wouldnt imagine they could tell me something like this4/surely it should have never got that far, how could u let someone do that to u?but look at that crimewatch thing the other day with the black guy that got 'sexually assaulted' by much younger guya grown man, if someone had asked him before it happened he woulda said nah i would fight them i would rather die but he said 'i just did what they told me to'

whatever Mike GloriousI'm not beggin anyone to believe me, i dnt really careand i dnt 'always chat sh*t', we are all old enough to make up our own minds at the end of the dayi relayed a story, an outlined why I believe it to be true