Thank you all for your support!

Chase

I felt this should be posted in here too:

some of u might know, but for those that dont, i left flashback last week. i feel i have gone as far as i can with it, i will not be doing shows on flashback, but i will still be contributing to this site. i have been offered shows by two difrent stations which i will be taking up starting next week. anyone who would like to recive info on my new shows txt your name to 07984 271 229 thank you for all your support whilst i have been on 99.3/97.6 u lot have been the ones who kept me going, and i am asking for your continued support when im doing my shows on shine fm fridays 4-6pm with wesley jay and a show on south londons select uk day/time (tbc) daniel anything agwan bizzle

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can count me in on that too. I will no longer be on Flashback, but I must say a big thank you for all the support throughout. And hope to still see faces around. Decisions are not easy, but good luck Blazey! No doubt will still see you about! Catch my new show on Select UK 89.6fm, Sunday's 12:00-14:00.

You can count me in on that too. I will no longer be on Flashback, but I must say a big thank you for all the support throughout. And hope to still see faces around. Decisions are not easy, but good luck Blazey! No doubt will still see you about! Catch my new show on Select UK 89.6fm, Sunday's 12:00-14:00.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: everyones leaving omg!!!!!!!nah chase u cant go!!!!!!!!!!!!! (( bear hugs chase's legs)) biggrin.gif

big up everyone that supported the show made going up there 5 days a week worth ALL the hastle....
EVERYONE!???It was only your parents pretending to be enthusiastic nympho teenage fans to make you feel better - u never had any REAL FANS!HA HA - jokes boys! So is it Touch, or Shine then? Or u gonna go Select like everyone else seems to be......?U go to Rinse and bring REAL garage to the station - there's too much grime on there - sort em out boys!!

big up everyone that supported the show made going up there 5 days a week worth ALL the hastle....
EVERYONE!???It was only your parents pretending to be enthusiastic nympho teenage fans to make you feel better - u never had any REAL FANS!HA HA - jokes boys! So is it Touch, or Shine then? Or u gonna go Select like everyone else seems to be......?U go to Rinse and bring REAL garage to the station - there's too much grime on there - sort em out boys!!

Starts to sing bob marleys..... 'Ex-er-dose, movement of jah people' lmfaohahahaa..... will flashback have any djs left... tune in next week to find out!!!  biggrin.gif
HAHAHA u crack me up toooo much !!! Good luck to Blaze and all the crew.. Tipper ill be in touch got somethings in the pipe line might intrest you bro ....Thanks to all u can still catch me and Funky T on ya Radio Touch Fm Saturday Afternnons 2-4pm :wink:

Better add me to that list of djs departing.Just been offered a show on another big station...Tuesdays 10pm - 12amwont say the station yet... well untill i confirm i can do it
I always thought u was a vu man !!!!! :wink:
wan*er lmfao
haha Let me know time and all that bro once u confirmed ...

Better add me to that list of djs departing.Just been offered a show on another big station...Tuesdays 10pm - 12amwont say the station yet... well untill i confirm i can do it
I always thought u was a vu man !!!!! :wink:
wan*er lmfao
haha Let me know time and all that bro once u confirmed ...
cool.also people this doesnt mean you all dessert the site.... if flashback does not come back on air and does not work out good in the long run there are plans to turn the site into some sort of events/audio and information site with our lovely forums still online, so keep it here