Thank you all for your support!

Chase

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tipper I bet u'r goin Touch aint ya?
No... lmfaoTouch is a very good station, but not established enough for me to be honest. there banging out at the mo though ill give erm that and always sound over busy.Im actually on my way to Deja Vu 92.3, just had it confirmed... so thats where ill be every tuesday 10pm - 12am biggrin.gif

With all these djs leaving, I can't see flashback lasting.Even if they have new djs, i dont think it will last.Why do i get the feeling that the 99.3 frequency will once again be called upfront within the next 6 months.
well all depends if supreme has it.my view is he and management should sell it to highest bidder or if they are gonna run it, then it needs to be back on air, as of now.

i gotta look around for another station to go on now, I liked flashback, it was convenient and relaxed.
next convenient is most proberly select, busy phone line and regular listeners on there, plus ST is on road now re-running the show. SAhouldnt be hard for ya dave... or better still ring Dblaze, lil birdy tells me hes helping them improve

just shows how everything seems to be held together by D bizzle.everyfing is down to him - he leaves and it all falls apart!i remember a day when flashback/upfront/993.com whatever u wanna call it was a big name station. It seems now it's just gonna be loads of young up n coming never heard of DJ's doin their thang.

i gotta look around for another station to go on now, I liked flashback, it was convenient and relaxed.
next convenient is most proberly select, busy phone line and regular listeners on there, plus ST is on road now re-running the show. SAhouldnt be hard for ya dave... or better still ring Dblaze, lil birdy tells me hes helping them improve
Will do, or i will get the greek to sort something out.

Since everyone is moving and shaking I wanna go to Touch (94.0) or Passion (91.8 ) (dunno if Passion is still on actually?? Aint been able to tune in for a while)