Should Venom Be Banned?

Guest Trollse Hill

Simples  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Simples

• Yes
    • No

Guest Awesome Kong

I know who Venom is. Thinking back, venom said he was RWD and there is only one person I know who could pull off something like this, who has created multiple personas with different peoples pictures on and I know venom is that person. This is the longest persona they have been successful with. Anyone have an idea who I'm talking about?

ur like ur brother

NO1 GIVES A f*ck ABOUT YOU

Them rinsed out dryfoot cusses

I know who Venom is. Thinking back, venom said he was RWD and there is only one person I know who could pull off something like this, who has created multiple personas with different peoples pictures on and I know venom is that person. This is the longest persona they have been successful with. Anyone have an idea who I'm talking about?

ur like ur brother

NO1 GIVES A f*ck ABOUT YOU

Them rinsed out dryfoot cusses

DE JA VU?

Guest Trollse Hill

lol the ID theft thing is deep still, thats when things get real though tbh

get caught slipping and end up taking some injuries because of the internet

C/S

That guy could of got bodied with someone thinking it was Venom, then Venom is looking at a manslaughter charge too, then Swiftie's looking at charges for not acting.

sh*t had to be acted on,

Bante is banter, ID theft? NA MATE. not on

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

lol thats rubbish though. the way pple have been 'beefing' but not 'meeting' it was never gonna happen.

i wldve thought its more embarassing to be ON the forum if he was found out the way it was (and it still seems weird/confusing), than to be banned.

and i think the so called 'expose this and that grim' type of threads, are the ones that have REAL LIFE implications, which no mod bats an eye lid about.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

lol thats rubbish though. the way pple have been 'beefing' but not 'meeting' it was never gonna happen.

i wldve thought its more embarassing to be ON the forum if he was found out the way it was (and it still seems weird/confusing), than to be banned.

and i think the so called 'expose this and that grim' type of threads, are the ones that have REAL LIFE implications, which no mod bats an eye lid about.

The people on a meeting beef tip are rarely on this ting

lol @ arranging a fight, this ain't boxing

Only takes one guy who probably just lurks around the forum to think thats that guy, f*ck it ennit. Even if its just a happy slap or a boyment thing on camera, your still taking some sort of repercussion for somone whos posing to be you on the internet.

Guest WAVESURFER

Yh but if grims can't face the real life consequences of their actions, they shouldn't be acting that way in the first place.

It wouldn't be fair for this janneh guy to have to face the consequences of venom's actions and words on here if someone holding ill feeling towards venom saw janneh IRL, however unlikely that scenario may be.

Guest Awesome Kong

Venom is/was sweet me. That's why there was so many homosexual stuff....because it wasn't homosexual, he was actually a she.

Allow them conspiracy theories

Thun, it makes sense. Who would come out with stuff like what he said? Who else has the ability to have different personas for a long period of time? Who can get random peoples pictures with ease? Sweet Me can.

these sad saps maintaining multiple accounts and personalities will be the same type of guys who will stil be living in their moms house and having a ponytail at the back while being bald on the top at age 40 in 10 years time... how f*ck*ng sad

tryin 2 hard. tru tho.

ur right I was clearly beggin it.. truth is i'm just so desperate for the approval of a bunch of faceless strangers :|

Guest Awesome Kong

Nope I didnt...

However,, interesting read of this thread...

so those pictures venom upped way back of him going to those holidays/trips was that him or someone else...???

:/

• Downvote 1