Kanye : /

Reivax ™

What do you mean CP?

/

Reivax watch this one

lasted 20 secs

that is hell

kanye has enlisted satans henchman to direct his video, we're in the last days.

wtf is wrong with people seriously?

red - check

fire - check

'DEVIL WORSHIPPER!!!'

Why is it that depicting your interpretation of hell is such a big thing like we're all not curious about the idea of it in one way or another?

This piece is a take on the 9 layers of purgatory.

Civilization, a video mural created for the new Standard hotel in New York City, depicts a journey from hell to heaven interpreted through modern film language using computer-enhanced found footage. This epic video mural contains over 300 individual channels of looped video blended into a multi-layered seamless tableau of interconnecting images that illustrate a contemporary, satirical take on the concepts of Heaven and Hell.

Yeah I think its good

somebody showed me some illumanti video about Mr. West probably one of the most believable ones I have watched.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhP3SOz75XtJW7hx6p

Reaching though

its funny how this is all being promoted as a method of mind control,

when as far as I know the only people being controlled are the brigade jumping on youtube commenting everything as the devil haha

• Upvote 1

Yeah I think its good

somebody showed me some illumanti video about Mr. West probably one of the most believable ones I have watched.

Reaching though

when as far as I know the only people being controlled are the brigade jumping on youtube commenting everything as the devil haha

lmao!

Kanye West....LOL

better than most.....but nowhere as good as he thinks he is......

To people who have never been inside an art gallery, studied fashion , know nothing of architecture and who would rather log on to the internet than read a book hes a genius..

to anyone else with insight hes an egotistical poseur who co-opts others ideas which he then presents to the masses .....

he would love to think he is an artist but he is not...... dude tries way to hard in trying to appear clever ....i dont think hes had an original thought in his life..

he has been one of the best songmakers in hip hop since he came out....and definitely one of the most talented...a breath of fresh air

but lyrically line for line , i can think of twenty MCs better than him....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Yeah I think its good

Reaching though

lmao!

wtf is that sh*t him stabbing himself and sh*t :/

Kanye West....LOL

To people who have never been inside an art gallery, studied fashion , know nothing of architecture and who would rather log on to the internet than read a book hes a genius..

to anyone else with insight hes an egotistical poseur who co-opts others ideas which he then presents to the masses .....

he would love to think he is an artist but he is not...... dude tries way to hard in trying to appear clever ....i dont think hes had an original thought in his life..

he has been one of the best songmakers in hip hop since he came out....and definitely one of the most talented...a breath of fresh air

man built his career off sampling

get it?

visually on point!!

Controversy sells! and if its not the units he pushes, he will still be focal point for plenty of debate keeping him in the spotlight which i'm sure he craves and ultimately has the last laugh and has you all in check.

Just check out the arguements he has caused on youtube for the same vid clip with many users screaming illuminati and devil this and that.

But surely there are movies out there more that have been and gone from the big screen, which more eyebrow raising and much worse than this in terms of occult and false gods and devil crap

Nobody knows what heaven or hell looks like, But i'm sure if your faced in a example situation like; 9/11 inside the world trade center being trapped on one of those burning floors with option to jump to your death or burn to death or sit tight and fall with the building down to your death. (surely thats hell)

Or some crazed gunman randomly shooting people going about normal bizz

Or places like sierra leone, during them civil wars etc.. chopping up villager, burning and whatever madness to other people

and so on.

In comparison Kanye's vid, just a makerting excersise, to build hype and the gullables fall for it

I'm sure Lady Gaga's vids are more disturbing than this. (again another hype and attention seeking celeb, capitilising on peoples fears and what they assume to be hell or pugatory)

blah blah...

this version is shorter and has less happening, guessing it was the first version

anyone know who produced it? (the video not the beat)

They only did two takes so this was the alternate.There's a 100 layers of video footage that makes up the finished piece and even though it's only a minute and a half long it took a month to edit.

Said he want's to do a 30-40 minute video for it so he might revisit it later on, but obviously the complexity of the technique used would make this a monster project so I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't produced by Brambilla.

/

I am sounding like a Kanye stan but I don't even check for him really, I'm just interested in the visuals,concept and debate this video brings to the table.

this version is shorter and has less happening, guessing it was the first version

anyone know who produced it? (the video not the beat)

They only did two takes so this was the alternate.There's a 100 layers of video footage that makes up the finished piece and even though it's only a minute and a half long it took a month to edit.

*22 layers

Kanye West....LOL

Part of what you touched on is what I think is one of his strongest qualities, he draws influence from 'high culture' to create music/visuals that dominate mainstream channels of entertainment. The funny thing is the vast majority of people who like him are probably oblivious to a lot of the references he makes musically/visually but he still manages to keep their attention and support so he works on two levels.

He isn't entirely original but who is?

'Good artists copy, great artists steal'

C/S