r u happy?

thinkingthuglife

Season starts nx week n this has been 1 of quietest transfer window eva. Hardly nowts beem done. Man Shitty bought bare ballers, ushited, chelsea, scouse n us have quite quiet man. Truth b I aint happy Wenger used to b a G but if he thinks those 2 dikheads Fagianski n Alpoonia can help us 2 a title then his full of sh*t. I'm happy wi our midfield n strikers but we need a GK n another sik CB yo. I cant b the only pissed off gunner coz we can win league this yr wi 2 more signings.

• Downvote 2

No clubs has cash when they report that Barcelona are broke then the rest of the world are in trouble.

tru but teams can sell the sh*t players than buy innit. Gunners sold eduardo n brought that skinny french guy. we've spent nowt. Even spurs sold a couple n brought no1. r u happ wi yr squad? Barca bought Villa.

Doubt anybody could ever be satisfied with their team. in regards to spurs we desperately need defensive cover. a CB, a world class striker and a supporting striker will be as near complete to a squad as we could ever get.

Out: Crouch, Keane, Jenas, O'Hara.

In: Richards, Suarez, Bellamy.

I'd be very happy along them lines.

Barca bought Villa but i'd hate to manage the books they must be in a disgusting position money wise.

Its never as easy as selling players and using the funds to buy new ones.

Take United as an example they sold that winker last year and still havent used any of that money.

I doubt Valencia are gonna use the huge chunk of the cash they received for Villa, Silva they have major debts to solve.

Stablizing in this day N age is almost as important as anything or else you could be portsmouthed so quick.

• Upvote 1

Guest Trollse Hill

Yo,

I wish i could read what u said, i might be able to write something constructive.

faggit

sorry should of asked do u think prems a 5 HORSE race then u would b excited. Horse f*cker. u a gunner innit?

speaknspell-machine-430x300.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No clubs has cash when they report that Barcelona are broke then the rest of the world are in trouble.

tru but teams can sell the sh*t players than buy innit. Gunners sold eduardo n brought that skinny french guy. we've spent nowt. Even spurs sold a couple n brought no1. r u happ wi yr squad? Barca bought Villa.

Doubt anybody could ever be satisfied with their team. in regards to spurs we desperately need defensive cover. a CB, a world class striker and a supporting striker will be as near complete to a squad as we could ever get.

Out: Crouch, Keane, Jenas, O'Hara.

In: Richards, Suarez, Bellamy.

I'd be very happy along them lines.

Barca bought Villa but i'd hate to manage the books they must be in a disgusting position money wise.

Its never as easy as selling players and using the funds to buy new ones.

Take United as an example they sold that winker last year and still havent used any of that money.

I doubt Valencia are gonna use the huge chunk of the cash they received for Villa, Silva they have major debts to solve.

Stablizing in this day N age is almost as important as anything or else you could be portsmouthed so quick.

Tru i'm bex coz we only need 2 players. other than that we aight but not quite gd enough.

we need a left winger badly, nani isnt really effective on the left. maybe obertan might get more games this year but we will have 2 see if he is good enough for us

a central midfielder who will score goals, we have been missing this since scholes became a deep sitting midfielder

other than them 2 positions im happy enough

didnt rate the signing of smalling

phil jones >>>> smalling

hernandez will be a merker tho, cant wait to see him agains the better teams

• Upvote 1