TNS Forum >> RWD Forum

Guest Bedroom Bully.

Guest Bedroom Bully.

Why does this room get raped by those bots, lolFix up the forum, spread the word, RWD are taking too long.Sort out the rooms, make me mod 8) forum could be live

its long to keep banning the bots ip...i suppose if i made the whole place like the all access section it would be live.

theres was only about a page worth just highlighted and clicked deletebanned a few ips aswell

same ip

why dont we just move this whole vip ting over to blades server....get swifty on the scripting, then ud have full control.....coz even when rwd comes back were still gna need this for the media.

oh seen, if there were just two 'all access' type sections in here, den no bots wud be in any part of it.Like if this whatever, vip, electronics den & music bit was in 1 all access bit if u get wot I'm sayin. But that could be long as well coz every1 might need to be assigned.

I sent a mass email get more people up on here.

you seen your profile pic?

as i said earlier i can hook up hosting and a domain name etc

same ting im boredi put bare stuff in vip b4 how come i still aint gettin a whiff of vip2