Looks like Walcott* is strong enough to knock most prem defenders off the ball

Agony

*Hollie Walcott not Theo

SNA0735_03_1100526a.jpg

SNA0735_01_1100528a.jpg

SNA0735_02_1100527a.jpg

THEO Walcott's sister is set to become a bodybuilding star - and already has abs that put the footballer to shame.

Mum-of-two Hollie Walcott, 26, has been training five times a week for 18 months.

She said: "Theo's asked for training tips for his abs and wanted tips to improve his six-pack - he wanted a stomach like mine."

Hollie, who has just qualified for next month's British National Bodybuilding Federation championships in Glasgow, added: "At first he didn't know very much about the bodybuilding as he hasn't been to a show.But I showed him pictures of me at the competition and he was blown away.

"We can talk about training and nutrition. It's good we've something in common.

"I'm incredibly ambitious and my brother's great success has only made me want to achieve at the highest level in my field. We are a very competitive family."

Arsenal winger Theo, 21, has played for England 11 times but was not picked for the World Cup. Hollie, from Compton, Berks, said: "He is really looking forward to the new season and is raring to go."

She qualified for Glasgow through a regional tournament in St Albans, Herts, and like all competitors will undergo tests to prove she is drug-free.

As well as a gruelling training regime, Hollie - whose son Sebastian is five and daughter Aurora is three - also sticks to a strict vegan diet.

Breakfast includes porridge with soya milk, blueberries and black seeds with half a grapefruit. Throughout the day she will drink green tea and three litres of water.

She doesn't eat potatoes or bread, getting carbohydrates instead from rice. But she does treat herself to a vegetable curry on Friday nights.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest haze-e

She said: "Theo's asked for training tips for his abs and wanted tips to improve his six-pack - he wanted a stomach like mine."

dear dear...

Forget ur six pac u vain twat and focus on ur dribbling / first touch / shooting / tekkers / crossing / movement

Lmao.

dear dear...

Forget ur six pac u vain twat and focus on ur dribbling / first touch / shooting / tekkers / crossing / movement

Lmao.

:lol: :lol:

Theo stays failing.

Guest Trollse Hill

lol @ not thinking she can lose the muscle, its just for show

thats how i know the chick wud ride or die for me, i'd be there when shes muscley and around when shes not

dear dear...

Lmao.

lol