Which teams do you want back into the premiership?

Eskay Jones

Why? 'Cos you want the biggest clubs up?

Wolves are bigger than most...

Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds, Forest, Derby, Norwich, Ipswich fans would all argue they are big enough to be forces in the top flight.

f*ck 'em anyway, especially Leeds. They deserve everything they're getting.

Only top flight team I begrudge being there are Wigan. Utterly pointless, no real ambition to improve, even if they did a Fulham or Bolton and really established themselves as a top flight club they'd never get bigger averages than what they've got now. And they play like Brazil at Villa Park every year.

Good away day though..

Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds, Forest, Derby, Norwich, Ipswich fans would all argue they are big enough to be forces in the top flight.

Only top flight team I begrudge being there are Wigan. Utterly pointless, no real ambition to improve, even if they did a Fulham or Bolton and really established themselves as a top flight club they'd never get bigger averages than what they've got now. And they play like Brazil at Villa Park every year.

Good away day though..

Boro is a bigger club than Saints, QPR and Leeds it's not that they may be a big club jus because they are my preference.

QPR is my local team. Leeds are my 2nd team. and the Saints because they offered me a trial 11years ago.

Good away day though..

Boro is a bigger club than Saints, QPR and Leeds it's not that they may be a big club jus because they are my preference.

QPR is my local team. Leeds are my 2nd team. and the Saints because they offered me a trial 11years ago.

lol, no they're not., fair enough.

lol @ having a second club, lol @ it being leeds, swear you're somalian?

Good away day though..

lol, no they're not., fair enough.

lol @ having a second club, lol @ it being leeds, swear you're somalian?

Dont go down that route with me.