U117 - LIVE 2NITE

Guest Trollse Hill

Guest Trollse Hill

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 CARD.Silva V SonnenI've never seen a fighter run his mouth this much, honestly Chael Sonnen expects to rough him up but you have to get close to him first, Forrest couldn't and he has the same game plan " take silva 5 rounds with stamina doubts"90% of people underestimate speed and movement in boxing,SILVA LUMP ON£475 WIN

Sonnen been taking this for WWE with some of his lines :D Silva has to win and win in extraordinary fashion to make up for his last outing! But I have a feeling he will be pissed with all the talk from that fight and should put on a good show.The Roy Nelson vs JDS fight should be a good match too! Winner gets a title match against winner of Verlasquez vs Brock!

SONNEN IS THE SICKESTTRASH TALKER EVER IN MMAHOPE HE GIVE SILVA A RUN FOR HIS MONEY COS HE DOES HAVE THE SKILLS TOIF IT GOES TO THE GROUND SONNEN WILL TAKE ITDOUBT ANDERSON WILL ALLOW HIM TO GET ANYWHERE NEAR A TAKEDOWN THOUGHWILL DOWNLOAD TOMMOROW I AM NOT STAYING UP AS I AM VERY BUSY TOMORROW FROM GETGO*caps. f*ck sake I am not writing that again typed it without looking