Stallone, Willis, Arnie, Lungdren, Li, Rourke

Mr. Gayle

The Action film of all action films

Never gonna be a classic, but HAS to be watched just for the cast alone. Needed Van Damme in it.

lol @ Jean-Claude Van Damme was personally offered a role by Stallone, but turned it down because he felt there was no substance to his character

The role of Hale Caesar was initially conceived as a role for Stallone's Demolition Man co-star Wesley Snipes, but later rewritten for Forest Whitaker.[6] Due to a scheduling conflict prior to filming, Whitaker was then replaced by 50 Cent for the role of Hale Caesar[7] before the role finally went to former NFL player Terry Crews.[8]

Steven Seagal was asked to make a cameo appearance, but turned down the offer due to negative experiences with producer Avi Lerner.[9]

Guest Triple XXX

it's good they should do this more often

1 sh*t film instead 6 separate sh*t films

pmsl

realest of real talks

trust i dont even care if its sh*t, the cast, explosions n guns should make it worthwhile

C/S WHO THE f*ck WATCHES AN ACTION MOVIE FOR A DETAILED SCRIPT OR STORY?

PEOPLE JUST WATCH FOR VIOLENCE

IF YOU DNT LIKE THESE TYPES OF FILMS, OKAY, BUT DNT COME ON HERE AND START CHATTING sh*t

LOL.

nobody is sayin that though so no need to SHOUT.

action is action, but you cant tell me there hasnt been a sh*t "action" film because the action was sh*t.

I have my suspicions about this movie...

Arnie is still the Governor of California until Jam 2011 and I hear was in the movie for 5 minutes. So was Bruce Willis.

So it's not truly Stallone, Schwarzenegger and Willis throughout the whole movie...

Plus they should put Steven Seagal in somewhere, maybe as a bad guy - I'd love to see his ass get kicked on the big screen

Still I may check it out...

Arnie is still the Governor of California until Jam 2011 and I hear was in the movie for 5 minutes. So was Bruce Willis.

So it's not truly Stallone, Schwarzenegger and Willis throughout the whole movie...

Plus they should put Steven Seagal in somewhere, maybe as a bad guy - I'd love to see his ass get kicked on the big screen

Steven Seagal was asked to make a cameo appearance, but turned down the offer due to negative experiences with producer Avi Lerner.[9]

segal would never agree to be in a film like this, especially not as a bad guy

if its not segal ft friends hes not playin ball

/

i was suspicious about Arnie, never thought he could do stuff like this in his current position