Thoughts?

Lucarelli

i think the tune's good, it's catchy, ur voice is distinct and it's different. get a soundcloud and up it on that coz youtube quality is disgusting. i thought the guitar could do with some more/different compression, certain notes jump out at u, but my mate said 'a bit of dynamic variation is a good thing' and he knows more than me lol.

respect to those that took there time out to have a listen... its appreciated... i know this sort of track will only appeal to a small audience and that i have a reputation for being abit of c*nt on this forum so i dont expect much from it

thanx bmc for the constructive feedback much appreciated but just to clarify i didnt make the beat... its a stenchman tune i really liked.

respect to those that took there time out to have a listen... its appreciated... i know this sort of track will only appeal to a small audience and that i have a reputation for being abit of c*nt on this forum so i dont expect much from it

thanx bmc for the constructive feedback much appreciated but just to clarify i didnt make the beat... its a stenchman tune i really liked.

oh ok, cool.

Guest Esquilax

Get me..

The f*ck you talking about Jas

Used to be a sub- respectable guy, now you're trying to be some new age Pifferhands with the drugs talk and the all caps typing

Find your own niche you ponce

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Get me..

The f*ck you talking about Jas

Used to be a sub- respectable guy, now you're trying to be some new age Pifferhands with the drugs talk and the all caps typing

Find your own niche you ponce

lol dnt jump on the bandwagon u never spoke about dubstep untill faze

i have always spoke about drugs on here m8, WHETHER CAPS ON or off dnt matter

/

LOLS @ BRICO number 1 sh*t stirrer

/

c/s supermalt

esquilax caught feelings cos i called him "A SELF LOATHING EMO"