BBC3 Cannabis Documentary looking for contributors

Guest doc-U-maker

Guest doc-U-maker

My name is Andy Mosse and I’m part of a small team making a new observational documentary about Cannabis for BBC3.

We are very keen to talk to a wide range of young people who use the drug and are passionate about it. We are posting on a variety of forums of different groups to see if there is anyone who could help us out. Whether you smoke it for medicinal reasons or just for fun and relaxation, I’d be keen to hear from you. I’m also looking to speak to home growers or even guerrilla growers who grow small amounts to provide themselves and friends with a supply so they can cut out the dealers.

Our film will explore what it’s like to be a cannabis user in Britain today. We want to show the truth, and not the usual stereotypes that other parts of the media often portray. Hopefully with the help of genuine users, growers, and other young people who smoke cannabis recreationally we can reflect more accurately what the ups and, admittedly in some cases, the possible downs of using cannabis can be like.

I can assure you this film will be intelligent and thoughtful. We want to give cannabis users the chance to have their thoughts and feelings expressed in a fair and balanced way. I’m also aware that when it comes to filming some people might prefer to remain anonymous, which is certainly something we’d be happy to consider given the legal situation with growing and using cannabis in Britain today.

We will be filming later in the year. Right now I’m very keen to hear from anyone who wants to know more about the documentary and is happy to share their personal experiences with me. Let me stress, however, that having a chat does not mean you have to take part in the actual programme.

Feel free to PM me here. Or email: [email protected] or my direct line 0117 974 7461.

Thanks

Andy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My name is Andy Mosse and I’m part of a small team making a new observational documentary about Cannabis for BBC3.

We are very keen to talk to a wide range of young people who use the drug and are passionate about it. We are posting on a variety of forums of different groups to see if there is anyone who could help us out. Whether you smoke it for medicinal reasons or just for fun and relaxation, I’d be keen to hear from you. I’m also looking to speak to home growers or even guerrilla growers who grow small amounts to provide themselves and friends with a supply so they can cut out the dealers.

Our film will explore what it’s like to be a cannabis user in Britain today. We want to show the truth, and not the usual stereotypes that other parts of the media often portray. Hopefully with the help of genuine users, growers, and other young people who smoke cannabis recreationally we can reflect more accurately what the ups and, admittedly in some cases, the possible downs of using cannabis can be like.

I can assure you this film will be intelligent and thoughtful. We want to give cannabis users the chance to have their thoughts and feelings expressed in a fair and balanced way. I’m also aware that when it comes to filming some people might prefer to remain anonymous, which is certainly something we’d be happy to consider given the legal situation with growing and using cannabis in Britain today.

We will be filming later in the year. Right now I’m very keen to hear from anyone who wants to know more about the documentary and is happy to share their personal experiences with me. Let me stress, however, that having a chat does not mean you have to take part in the actual programme.

Feel free to PM me here. Or email: [email protected] or my direct line 0117 974 7461.

Thanks

Andy

Red sums it up. You wana snitch on a homegrower and cut our supply - f*ckouttahere

Blue - admittedly in some cases? is that the view Your show intend to give. - lies - f*ckouttahere

Beavis, verbal pos is the best i can do.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

Funniest thing is some of you stoners could actually potentially get on TV here and put your story and views across, if you weren't so paranoid.

If I was a big weed head I'd be all over this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Guest El Padrino

The para is from the fact that this site has had some weird topic makers before

/

How can we tell if this is legit or not?

Call man, email for more info I suppose. All those details are available

Guest Esquilax

Andy, I sincerely hope you get Professor David Nutt on your documentary.

If you do, I'll come it as well.

I am succesful and smoke cannabis.

Regards,

Mr. Martinez.

Yeah, I'll go on and advocate cannabis until I'm green in the face, if I'm being backed up by fuhrer supreme David Nutt

• Downvote 4