Madness in the Fast Lane

manuel

TWO TWINS

ONE GETS HIT BY TWO CARS AND LATER JUMPS OF A BRIDGE BUT DOESNT DIE

The first time she gets hit we can see on the motorway cam the cars were driving slow becuz they was like wtf, 2nd car with camera crew, car was braking, didn't hit her at full impact, was probably driving slow already after seeing ambulance from distance. bridge was 42 ft human body can survive that depending on impact she still done some damage.

ONE GETS SMASHED INTO BY A HGV THEN LITERALLY RUN OVER THE WHEELS.

truck was driving fast wheels traveling too fast too apply the pressure you are thinking of her body gets sucked in pulled under tire and flung out, she was mangled and dangled still she weren't getting up fighting police

bruv ur chattingshit but its cool.

ur jus another average human being.

how am i chatting sh*t

why don't you actually refute the things i say

i am saying physics works this way, convince me otherwise or at least state your case

unless you are being a stupid f*ck*ng prick in which case

bcos if u see the one get up after what her body did to the car the SECOND time she was hit and u wanna take it as normal that u mate i dont argue with stoners.

also the other one was HIT bit a speeding lorry and dragged under. these cars werent slowing down at this point.

The lorry wasn't slowing down, he overtook because he saw cars on the left lane slowing down to check out why there's ambulance, he was speeding which helped saved green jackets life because if he was going slower when she went under the wheel she would've been under more pressure which would have killed her. plus she still has adrenaline from the first attempt

the red jacket didn't do much damage she was curled up and kind've scooped up because the car must've been traveling slow anyway and it braked quite a bit because it's a motorway and you can see from time theres people on the lay by they gonna slow down, and adrenaline is still pumping from first attempt

The first attempt where it's footage from motorway camera you can see theres not really that bad of an impact the cars are all going slow anyway because they can see these two girls in the middle of the motorway acting funny

• 3 weeks later...