Desensitized

Davicious X

Guest WAVESURFER

Novel technique you're developing for avoiding negs, Justin.

Hope it goes well for you, I always like to see advances in messageboarding practice being developed.

• Upvote 2

Black people who alway say nigger/nigga are stupid and ignorant.

Disclaimer: If anyone negs this post then you suck Orlando Jordans d*ck on a regular basis (The black in this pic...)

1oj2.jpg

is this pic how You spend Your hard drive space yeh?

• Upvote 1

All this talk of 'Neg' What the f*ck is a 'neg'?

I'm assuming there must be some sort of chart or rating for it on the full site but I'm using my iPhone so i know nothing of this 'neg' that you all speak.

Does this post mean I get negged on cos I don't know what 'neg' is? And if so, how long does one have to have 'neg' on their face?

See I know nothing about this negligible system, what gives?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I'm assuming there must be some sort of chart or rating for it on the full site but I'm using my iPhone so i know nothing of this 'neg' that you all speak.

Does this post mean I get negged on cos I don't know what 'neg' is? And if so, how long does one have to have 'neg' on their face?

This a neg Sir

Have a good day,

Bane

ask trollse or whoresum kong they the experts.

So what exactly happened? What changed? One guy says this is neg then that's the end of it? I didn't notice nothing.

I can't even have an opinion on it so I can only assume that it's either a 'ttkk' moment or nobody actually knows what it is and is just going along with it cos it sounded good at the time.

Someone at least tell me what neg and pos are meant to be short for

ttkk more negs for you

The dumbest thing about this post is obviously that with me not seeing any difference positively or nega... Ooooh hahaha lmao you absolute jokers.

You mean to tell me that there's a "pos" button and a 'neg' button and your clicking it depending on wether the post it correlates to is pos or neg?

Is there a prize for getting the most pats on the back? Or some sort of pink status if you get the most negatives in a month?

ARGH you sheep all of you. WTF? Any facebook status like or dislike button, and you lot are on it like it's that buff chick you can't believe got with you so your banging it wether your horny or not.

SMFH. Someone show me when and how this foolishness was announced, I wanna see peoples reactions to the new super colliding super button.

Now when someone types in something you like/don't like, agree/don't agree with, you don't just type your response, you hit the magic button to confirm your own posts.

Surely this is pointless without prizes

And yes people that at the top of this post was literally the penny dropping moment. I'll wait to hear the rest of your coins drop

• Downvote 1

Gandalf, you're wasting entirely too much emotion into the machinations of this forum

Oh I totally agree with you but then I will never understand the masses. It's probably just frustration as to how something like that can keep people entertained.

I guess, like voting for big brother, I just don't get it. Worse still, I don't get why they don't get it.