Ridiculous Sized serving of Food in London

Eskay Jones

We all know everything is bigger in the U.S.A but where in London can we find mammoth sized portions.

Theres a steak house i visited last week in Roehampton which serves up 45oz steaks and it was huge took 3 people to finish.

There must be more sick and tired of less and paying more for good dining.

I want good dining at a reasonable at ridiculous sizes.

interesting topic. not too sure myself but would like to know...

on a similar note, who watches that program "Man Vs Food", comes on UKTV Food.

the guy basically goes across the US and showcases some of the most extreme dishes and takes on some BIG challenges.

watching this you soon realise its no suprise that a lot of yanks are over weight, simply because they push so far into the detail and the size of food portions.

the market for it is definately there for it aswell, i dont think some of the places they show would run over here.

interesting topic. not too sure myself but would like to know...

on a similar note, who watches that program "Man Vs Food", comes on UKTV Food.

the guy basically goes across the US and showcases some of the most extreme dishes and takes on some BIG challenges.

watching this you soon realise its no suprise that a lot of yanks are over weight, simply because they push so far into the detail and the size of food portions.

the market for it is definately there for it aswell, i dont think some of the places they show would run over here.

Lol yea i have seen that show, the guy is a heart attack waiting to happen.

I'm waiting for that man vs food guy to die gluttony at it's worst lol

lol. he really f*ck*ng loves the food, everytime he takes the first bite its proper eeeemotional you can see his face just go like jelly :lol:

he is sick tho, guys the king of munchies. if you were ever starving he is the guy to turn to.

id like to roll with him for a day lol.