Halo: Reach Thread

Francis Coquelin

Right then I've got it. I'm half way through it on legendary and it is stupidly good. And bloody hard. Every time you get to a level of difficulty that would be the limit for previous halo games, this game laughs at you and throws up scenarios that you wonder why they didn't use them before. Invisible f*ck*ng elite while I'm dealing with hunters >>>>>>>>>

The hunters are finally as difficult as they should be. ODST hinted at how difficult to kill they should be but this game absolutely took it to a next level. They're just ferocious, and when you kill one the other goes nuts, firing the fuel rod cannon more violently. You can actually feel that he is pissed. And my god there's so many of em. Rarely will there be the correct weapon close at hand to deal with them making them more fun to verse than any other enemy in halo history.

The A.I is quite simply the best A.I in a FPS ever. Enemies will evade, flank and/or double up/ triple up to get you. And get you they will.

And don't think going backwards to replenish your health will help you. The enemy know your shields are low, they will hunt you down.

The A.I is aggressive in ways no other game has matched and they only get more brazen the more of them there are. I f*ck*ng love it.

Halfway in and I haven't seen a sniff of the jetpack yet but honestly, this is the best FPS I've ever played already, and while I'm one of those people that's really into the whole halo story it's not that that's made me think this game is so epic. It's the things that I've been going on about. The game is literally made great by how smart the A.I is and the level of difficulty as the game progresses.

Again this is the greatest FPS vie ever played and I haven't even experienced it fully yet.

Did ODST disappoint? Hell yes. But when you get into Halo Reach you realise that any expectations you have about it just cannot match the level that bungie have achieved with this game. Because your never going to believe that what they've actually achieved can be attained. They went in, and tomorrow (I've been playing since 9pm last night hehehe) you will understand that you won't be needing another FPS title for the forseeable future.

Bungie are back on top.

dhg

asf

adfg

de

just made me so hyped, do i go tesco tonight to get it or tomorrow night?

Davicious wat are the multiplayer maps like?

Look who crawled out the f*ck*ng woodwork.

Still selling profiles??

lol whos this?

ye sold my last acct for $150 a few weeks ago, woulda got $300 if i sold it a couple months ago :(

wont be on reach that much for a couple weeks give u lots a headstart :)

Still selling profiles??

lol whos this?

ye sold my last acct for $150 a few weeks ago, woulda got $300 if i sold it a couple months ago :(

Are you still playing with the racist cunts?

Still selling profiles??

lol whos this?

Jumper.

Snm at least your getting paid nice money lol.

The game's only just come out this morning and already dirty cheaters are plaguing the servers of Halo Reach. But it sounds like Bungie's about to get serious on all of you.

Issuing a stern warning to cheaters, Bungie says it has a number of new ban hammer tools primed and ready to fire on those that threaten to spoil the multiplayer experience of its precious Halo sendoff.

"Our team is standing at the ready behind the sights of our fully operational Banhammer Battlestation. We take the Reach online experience VERY seriously," the developer said.

"Bungie has invested years of hard work creating a game that we want our fans to enjoy for years to come and we have zero tolerance for people who try and ruin that experience for others.

"We are already aware of a number of nefarious deeds by a very small percentage of early adopters and we have already been taking action. We expect that a few more will turn up once the population explodes on September 14th. We will be ready, watching, waiting, firing at will on people who deserve it," it added.

And with the new game comes many new types of ban, so no form of bad behavior is impossible to punish.

"We have all sorts of new fancy tools at our disposal now and as we start to come up to full speed we'll be engaging all of them," Bungie added. "Voice bans, host bans, console bans, gamertag bans, credit bans and the automatic habitual quitter penalty are but a few of our sharply honed weapons hungering for blood."

You have been warned. Don't ruin the fun.

Got 685 GC for thus already, and that's just from playing campaign. Too easy to get but the game is out of this world.

The ending goes in after the credits

You've finished it on Legendary already?

Got 685 GC for thus already, and that's just from playing campaign. Too easy to get but the game is out of this world.

The ending goes in after the credits

You've finished it on Legendary already?

Yh including one of the most frustrating achievements ever "if they came to hear me beg"

Wow. Props!