Halo: Reach Thread

Francis Coquelin

Rah add me to your friends list then send me that vid, sounds nuts.

I've never been great at sniping but I usually win 1 on 1s with the DMR.

Little naughty for you man, don't just aim for the head to break someones shields. No matter where you hit them it takes 4 shots to break shields and the head is obviously gonna be harder to hit 4 times in a row than just aiming centre mass.

4 to the body, 1 to the head job done

I was doing what you said with the dmr's but more time I have to go straight for the headshot or I'll lose the battle

Probably cos your sticking to the DMR accuracy rhythm. Aiming for the body gives you a bigger target so it's less necessary to stick to that rhythm for accuracy.

Pull the trigger faster repeatedly when aiming for the body then slow down for the head shot.

Also the hand gun is pretty much the same as the DMR but easier to rapid fire so you can do it easier with that

There all fantastic if you use em right.

Me using sprint >>>

3 enemies in a room, I'm crouched just outside so they can't see me on radar. I dash a 'nade in the room and rush in using a well timed sprint so that when the 'nade goes off I dont get shield damaged. I beat 1 guy in the back of his head, switch to sticky 'nades, throw it on the floor then run out the room via the opposite exit.

I switch to my trusty hand gun, the sticky explodes, removing the last of the shields on the 2 fools that are still in the room.

I re-enter the room and fire 2 shots, both head shots. Room is clear but 1 of em pulled the pin on a grenade and I get caught in the blast as he goes down. 'sh*t I got no shield, run, duck, hide, something' But battle rifle fire is already on me from this 4 on 4 game, I'm gonna die. Not without taking every rat bastard one of you sons of bitches. One more sticky bomb, I throw it at the room entrance as the bastard takes me down as he enters.

The screens fading to black now but before it gets there, that beautiful silver explosion icon appears on my screen. Kill from the grave. 4 kills in mere seconds, death ain't so bad now.

Respawned in a corner ready to kick more ass. "Who's next?"

Halo Reach >>>>>>

Holograms>

So f*ck*ng joke when a guy gets baffled

Hopefully I can master this game to a decent level.

LOL this happened to me the other day, i should have known coz the guy was standing there doing nothing and I was jumping about like a tit emptying clip ater clip at him.

/

swat is the best game mode, had a couple of double kills but not a triple. once i get the hang of the maps i'll be better.

Holograms>

So f*ck*ng joke when a guy gets baffled

Hopefully I can master this game to a decent level.

LOL this happened to me the other day, i should have known coz the guy was standing there doing nothing and I was jumping about like a tit emptying clip ater clip at him.

/

swat is the best game mode, had a couple of double kills but not a triple. once i get the hang of the maps i'll be better.

Start of a match aim at a team mates head. Now you have the perfect height to have your weapon for head shots. Just swing left or right, no need for up or down