Halo: Reach Thread

Francis Coquelin

• 3 months later...

Yep

It's just that Halo is REALLY boring compared to other shooters out like COD so people have kinda lost interest. When Halo add action sequences where you climb mountains, take out knives you've been stabbed with to kill crazy generals and shoot up a museum full of bad guys, then maybe it will grab peoples attention.

they've literally been bringing out the same game since halo 3 but with different characters and weapons. So basically, after you cop halo reach, you've essentially bought Halo 3 for a 3rd successive time. (Assuming you bought ODST)

Only game I buy thats similar to the previous installment is Fifa or COD. :Y:

Halo campaign/story is pretty dead. I like it for the multiplayer. Pretty balanced for an FPS bar vehicles.

I think I'm gonna buy this... Gonna boycott Black Ops.

Would be nice to go back to a game where more skill is required to kill someone. Not a matter of whoever sees who first wins and other dumb shenanigans.

Think I might just play Halo 3 on the weekend. :|

I am looking forward to this BUT the truth is there is an unsatisfying feeling that comes when you kill enemies it just doesnt FEEL as good as it does when you kill in cod

HOWEVER halo odst kills is NOICEEEEEEE

shooting the grunts with headshots is a lot

but after playing odst when you go back to all the other halos it just feels odd to me.

even the beta of the reach game was a bit odd but the new features that came with it made up for it.

black ops? i really aint sure im gonna get it now i probably will but i wont go out of my way to do it and will get on it very late and for me halo games are good based on the story the odst story was great in my opinion.

different strokes i suppose

sh*t i aint played halo 3 for TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME.

Yep

It's just that Halo is REALLY boring compared to other shooters out like COD so people have kinda lost interest.

This is not true.

CS

my mate at work went to the San Diego Comicon to demo fable 3 this year and obviously next to us was Halo Reach. He said the lines for that game were abosolutely nuts. The hype was apparently insane. He told me one kid literally screamed and fell to his knees screaming "OH MY GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDD" when he arrived at the pod and was about to play.

Too many freaks. Lol at him also telling me about the rage of the little teens and rednecks as they played multiplayer shouting at the screen. He said some of them would shout racist sh*t too. / the typical kids you meet online chatting sh*t during COD etc.

I think some people just prefer modern or "real" shooters rather than

uber hybrid future space shooters with aliens.

but as you brought up cod, personally i would rather they left it alone and kept it with the basics, f*ck all this new try hard sh*t.

lol @ saving clips when you gota pvr though.