Halo: Reach Thread

Francis Coquelin

i doubt it, ppl still play halo 3

true but no1 plays that ODST thing so u know, could go either way

ODST was just a standalone and it's main draw Firefight got boring very quickly. This is Halo 4 in all but name with more MP modes and extrasthan people will know what to do with.

People will be playing this for years just like Halo 3.

Yh that's the one I was saying was a bitch. Imaging being stuck doing it on legendary when there's even less margin for error... f*ck*ng hour and a half later.

Try getting any of the bigger firefight ones. I'm gonna be working towards getting 1000000 points in firefight for the "Heat in the pipe" achievement. Once I've got that it's only the 2 loong ones to get. Ranking up to captain and buying something only a lt general (or something like that) can buy

finished it wednesday evening on heroic

i liked the ending, it tied in nicely with the very first scene plus your visor being cracked by the gunfire >>>>>>>>

i also liked the easter egg when the pillar of autumn began take off, did you spot master cheif in the sleep chamber? i gotta admit i didnt the first time but saw a video of it on youtube and have just confirmed it myself

i gotta wait until monday to finish campaign, coz i started it with my mate, i played a bit of multiplayer this morning, did quite well, i thought i'd get smashed by the hardcore. Being able to vote for one of four different game types in the lobby is a nice touch and better than having someone shout VETO VETO VETO down the mic every 10 seconds.

this game is sick, i love the halo series cause they always deliver with what they do best, solid gameplay (and a lack of a story, not that it matters)

over powered weapons, variety of vehicles, gunbutts and gravity hammers

jetpacks n sh*t

this sh*t is f*ck*ng fun