Halo: Reach Thread

Francis Coquelin

I cant do that part just after the space fight, where you have to clear the hangar. It seems impossible on legendary.

The 2 elites with long range weapons right? Get creative. Upstairs there are 2 different armour abilities, Hologram and Sprint. Now you can't hold both at the same time but what they don't tell you is that you can use 2 almost simutaneously.

So you wanna use the Hologram 1st sending it off left or right then quickly pick up Sprint and run in the opposite direction to the hologram (there's more cover on the right). Once you get into the farthest bit of cover only one Elite can get a lock on you

If you can't take out 1 Elite on legendary then you need to maybe allow it.

Heroic is you

I cant do that part just after the space fight, where you have to clear the hangar. It seems impossible on legendary.

The 2 elites with long range weapons right? Get creative. Upstairs there are 2 different armour abilities, Hologram and Sprint. Now you can't hold both at the same time but what they don't tell you is that you can use 2 almost simutaneously.

So you wanna use the Hologram 1st sending it off left or right then quickly pick up Sprint and run in the opposite direction to the hologram (there's more cover on the right). Once you get into the farthest bit of cover only one Elite can get a lock on you

If you can't take out 1 Elite on legendary then you need to maybe allow it.

Heroic is you

Yea cheers mate, done it now :) the rush is immense when you finaly pass a part after being stuck for hours.

So has everyone decided what their favourite armour ability is yet?

As far as I'm concerned it truly is sprint. Having a battle and winning then someone else comes to clean up when you got no shield left, it's time to make a hasty retreat to recharge so you can take out the dishonourable sob that tried to kick you while you was down.

So has everyone decided what their favourite armour ability is yet?

As far as I'm concerned it truly is sprint. Having a battle and winning then someone else comes to clean up when you got no shield left, it's time to make a hasty retreat to recharge so you can take out the dishonourable sob that tried to kick you while you was down.

armour lock is me, then sprint

hologram doesnt really do anything for me and i hardly used bubble shield in the campeign though in halo 3 i used it alot..weird

People online in the Rumble pit keep picking Zombie. It's pissing me right off.

It's gotta be said though, getting "Hells Janitor" on zombie with a shotgun kill frenzy feels f*ck*ng brilliant.

Oh and when you finally get to hear the announcer say "Unfrigginbelievable" you will feel like you got the biggest c*ck on the planet hahaha

Most of you will never hear the announcer say that ;)