Sign in to follow this  
Admin.

What you've all been waiting for

Saturday, 14 August 2010Tottenham v Man City, 12:45 Live Sky Sports 2Aston Villa v West Ham, 15:00Blackburn v Everton, 15:00Bolton v Fulham, 15:00Sunderland v Birmingham, 15:00Wigan v Blackpool, 15:00Wolverhampton v Stoke, 15:00Chelsea v West Brom, 17:30 Live ESPNSunday, 15 August 2010Liverpool v Arsenal, 16:00 Live Sky Sports 1Monday, 16 August 2010Man Utd v Newcastle, 20:00 Live Sky Sports 1Play Know The Score

Other Games on TVToday 23:00 NY Red Bulls v LA Galaxy MLS ESPNTomorrow 11:30 Motherwell v Hibs Clydesdale Bank Premier League ESPNTomorrow 13:15 Nottingham Forest v Leeds United npower Championship Sky Sports 1Tomorrow Lokomotiv v Spartak Moscow Russian Premier Liga ESPN

Guest Trollse Hill

BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPITS COME SO QUICK[CORIN] IM BOOOOOOOOZIN , IM LUVVVVVVVVVVV IN IT, IM BOOOZZIN [CORIN]

• Downvote 6

I swear someone made a thread where we predict the results. Everyone should join in that comp, because someone makes this thread every game week so it's not that hard to forget and quickly submit your predictions. Just saying.

Guest Trollse Hill
I hope Milner starts tomorrow
Still a Villa player i think, Ireland holding up the deal by wanting 2mill pay off
  • Downvote 1

I hope Milner starts tomorrow
Still a Villa player i think, Ireland holding up the deal by wanting 2mill pay off
Aye, he's been named in the 18.

I swear someone made a thread where we predict the results. Everyone should join in that comp, because someone makes this thread every game week so it's not that hard to forget and quickly submit your predictions. Just saying.
realest of talkcome we do it, wil be jokessticky both threads - MODS MAKE IT HAPPEN

Cannot wait to get back in the Holte tomorrow. Managers come and go but we will forever be Aston Villa.Kevin Mac's claret and blue army!

:D great got a pre-season friendly tomoz... sky plus the man city spurs game and watch the motd highlights for the rest tomorrow should be a good day

Guest Portuguese

I guess the EPL will do until the best championship in the world starts.Valdes>ReinaAlves>BosingwaMaxwell<<<EvraPique/Puyol>>>>>>Terry/Vidic/Carragher/Ferdinand/Dawson/King/Agger/Toure/Kompany/Vermaelen/Jageilka/Evans/AlexXabi<EssienXavi>>ScholesIniesta>>CescRonaldo>>>>DrogbaVilla>>>>TorresMessi>>>>>>RooneyGuardiola/Mourinho=SAF/Ancelotti

• Downvote 8

Peter Crouch and Jermain Defoe start for Spurs, Joe Hart gets the nod in goal for Man City. Full team news to follow.

Looking forward for this game, to start the season right with a Spurs fail.Proper Soccer Saturday back this week!

Sign in to follow this