What you've all been waiting for

Admin.

Saturday, 14 August 2010Tottenham v Man City, 12:45 Live Sky Sports 2Aston Villa v West Ham, 15:00Blackburn v Everton, 15:00Bolton v Fulham, 15:00Sunderland v Birmingham, 15:00Wigan v Blackpool, 15:00Wolverhampton v Stoke, 15:00Chelsea v West Brom, 17:30 Live ESPNSunday, 15 August 2010Liverpool v Arsenal, 16:00 Live Sky Sports 1Monday, 16 August 2010Man Utd v Newcastle, 20:00 Live Sky Sports 1Play Know The Score

Other Games on TVToday 23:00 NY Red Bulls v LA Galaxy MLS ESPNTomorrow 11:30 Motherwell v Hibs Clydesdale Bank Premier League ESPNTomorrow 13:15 Nottingham Forest v Leeds United npower Championship Sky Sports 1Tomorrow Lokomotiv v Spartak Moscow Russian Premier Liga ESPN

• Upvote 1

I swear someone made a thread where we predict the results. Everyone should join in that comp, because someone makes this thread every game week so it's not that hard to forget and quickly submit your predictions. Just saying.

• Upvote 1

I swear someone made a thread where we predict the results. Everyone should join in that comp, because someone makes this thread every game week so it's not that hard to forget and quickly submit your predictions. Just saying.
realest of talkcome we do it, wil be jokessticky both threads - MODS MAKE IT HAPPEN
  • Upvote 1

Deep the way they made soccer AM 2 hours

Guest Portuguese

I guess the EPL will do until the best championship in the world starts.Valdes>ReinaAlves>BosingwaMaxwell<<<EvraPique/Puyol>>>>>>Terry/Vidic/Carragher/Ferdinand/Dawson/King/Agger/Toure/Kompany/Vermaelen/Jageilka/Evans/AlexXabi<EssienXavi>>ScholesIniesta>>CescRonaldo>>>>DrogbaVilla>>>>TorresMessi>>>>>>RooneyGuardiola/Mourinho=SAF/Ancelotti

• Downvote 8

link to the stickied vip2 know the score in the first post.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1