Time to settle down?

Gordon Gekko

Okay, I'm currently at the point in my life where I'm fed up of banging random slags when I fancy and actually want a girl to settle down with, after having ex's/slags getting involved in my life recently, I've came to realise this is what I need to do yet when I've tried to find them it's been hard.The problem is I tend to attract the slags and just get bored with the girl that actually want something respectable or the ones that do don't tend to live up to my standards and I just go back to the slags.Anybody else been in this situation, where you feel you need to settle down? Was it just a phaze or did you actually do it and end up in a relationship?

• Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

I'm almost married really.The two years I had of drawing & sexing was fun, but a girl destroyed all of that and made me not want that life style anymore. I didn't want this, I just wanted to f*ck all these bitches, but one woman made me only want her and her only want me..../Fact is, you should keep on doing you until a girl hits you like a freight train and makes you not want to do those things and who you know will be a good parent to your kids. That's the way, it goes from my experience.

• Downvote 6

you have to turn your back on a certain way of life to find a woman of quality, surrounding yourself with whores will skew your world perspective, abandon whores and become the superior man, it is the only way to find the superior woman imo, in other words get your life right and a suitable wife will come.
This.And you have to prepare for the avalanche of pum that is gonna be handed on a plate to you as soon as any lesser females see you with a woman of quality. Swear the thought of taking a man from his woman makes 99% of gal foam at the mouth from salavation.

Nah f*ck the cheating thing, I wouldn't get in to a situation with a girl if I felt I was gonna cheat but thats kind of why I'm in the situation I am now.I don't really think many girls are good enough for me so I just end up bangin them and keeping it moving and its gotten to the point where I'm thinking "why"? But yeah I agree about changing my way of life but thats hard too cause I've always been the same, only ever been in 2 serious relationships and the people I'm surrounded by are all pretty much similair to me or will get in to relationships and just cheat on their partner and then the girls I know are either slags or theres a relation to things in the past with other people that have spoiled anything between me and this individual person and I have had respectable, good quality girls but even then I end up doing dumb sh*t. I think I either have commitment problems or just attract slags or like the idea of just having slags cause even if I meet a girl out of the local zone who I dont know of and she doesnt know of me i.e. some random girl in a club/street/work etc etc she still ends up not being for me or just comes across as being far too loose lol.@Awesome Kong, I am trying to just do my own thing but look at the girls differently and I'm not trying to force it either but I still end up attracting the wrong type/I just f*ck it up on purpose to get out of the situation if it gets too sticky.

you have to turn your back on a certain way of life to find a woman of quality, surrounding yourself with whores will skew your world perspective, abandon whores and become the superior man, it is the only way to find the superior woman imo, in other words get your life right and a suitable wife will come.
This.And you have to prepare for the avalanche of pum that is gonna be handed on a plate to you as soon as any lesser females see you with a woman of quality. Swear the thought of taking a man from his woman makes 99% of gal foam at the mouth from salavation.
cs a preselected man is attractive to a female, set girls need an exorcism, you cant extract a person from a relationship and transplant them into your life, doesnt work like that, shed these destructive behaviour patterns.op is in the position most men find themselves at some point in their 20's tbh, you realize that the majority of women are not worthy and wonder where the good ones are and if you will be too shook to invest yourself if and when you find her.

I really understand men who have relationships but cheat regularly.I judged. I no longer do.
posd.if you're looking to settle down don't try too hard because desperation will always show, just try and explore new avenues and be open minded cos it seems like you've exhausted the areas you're usually in.try and make yourself husbandable work wise aim to get promoted or whatever, get money saved. chicks you're looking to go the long haul will be far more likely to get with you if you can support for the long haul. just watch out for diggers who suddenly wanna get a husband because their heavily in debt and are about to lose their looks.

LOL @ the negs.I'm in Paris ATM, I should drop by Disneyland & bring you back souvenirs you soft f*cks, this is the real world.People WANT their cake & want to eat it. And half of the time, they really do.I'm not justifying it, I can understand the sentiment however. The need to have THAT single woman you consider your lady but an equal urge to still have different women.I know GREAT men, who want to stray. I really hope those 10 negs came from disillusioned, idealistic women because if you're male who doesn't understand the ongoing battle of monogamy vs. variety, just boy....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Additionally, if you're over the age of 21 & can only categorise women as either being whores or wifey-material, you've lost too.About 'turn your back on that hitting whores lifestyle, get the f*ck out of here; this isn't a poorly budgeted, African-American romantic comedy, sh*t's complicated out here.Ol' 'Boomerang, Marcus Graham' ass niggazDisclaimer: Boomerang is a classic.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Additionally, if you're over the age of 21 & can only categorise women as either being whores or wifey-material, you've lost too.About 'turn your back on that hitting whores lifestyle, get the f*ck out of here; this isn't a poorly budgeted, African-American romantic comedy, sh*t's complicated out here.Ol' 'Boomerang, Marcus Graham' ass niggazDisclaimer: Boomerang is a classic.
who suggested a dualism of whores and wifeys?i dont believe hitting whores is good for the health personally, but go and hit whores, just don't complain about a lack of quality women in your life/the worldultimately your lifestyle must inevitably change if you want to step up into the realm of superior men.you want to associate with worthless females at the age of 30? 40?...I dont know of anyone that truly has their cake and eats it, just many who suffer from indecisiveness, superior men shun weakness.

Guest Yilmaz
Additionally, if you're over the age of 21 & can only categorise women as either being whores or wifey-material, you've lost too.
Enlighten me on the other categories bro?!
That's the point mate, you're not supposed to categorise them just like that, it isn't so black & white.
Yeah, totally true.