Time to settle down?

Gordon Gekko

@Maleven tbh this has got nuttin to do with men n women bein equal tbh if men can expect perfect women while sleeping with as many "hoes" as they wish, why should a woman have to deem that acceptable n not look for a man who is less like that. In all reality tryin to find men n women without a past todays society is unrealistic imo but there's no reason why a woman couldn't want the same thing in a man that we complain about in women. That's not equalness at all.@Angelo to be fair u put across a valid point but on the flipside u have these ignorent faithful people aswell who use this as some superior strength n look down at cheaters like they have aids perfect example suprise, suprise is Social just look at his post. A true lost clown but ill expand on that now@Social I thought u set me to ignore? LOL can't keep away from common sense can you mate? Your an idiot just for the record. its just like to you to take a post completley out of context n try apply a whole other meaning to it cause your actually a simple minded fool who thinks you can try make yourself look powerful/clever with articulated words. So arguments sake I want you to actually show me where in my post I said its ok for women to sleep around loosely? From what you put in your posts about how strongly you want to disrespect and undermine women and say how ur gna be single for like I get the idea that u maybe bi-curious, no joke all this man power bs that you put in your post and this imaginary war u talk of is seriously gettin out of hand and your a religious man aswell. Honestly your the biggest hypocrite I know of and I see you no better than Hitler himself. You stay in that bubble world you live in social but a lot us agree that we live in the real world where u useless rants on all women being whores is gettin old and you need to get yourself a reality check but go ahead and ignore this post like you always do when someone actually challenges you mentally and shows you the stupidity of your ways. I wouldn't expect an ignorent mind like yourself to comprehend logic. Infact I wouldn't be suprised if your just rantin and hatin cause I actually got pos'd and we all kno how you just love your rep on here. Fool

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

settling downhappens to different people in different waysone guy i knew met his wife on holiday in thailandothers reunited an old flame from back in the daylive a good life, be a good person, you should meet a good womanalthough i am single again i met a good women literally days after making some big and important positive changes in my life, what i did, and who i did it with. it directly led me to meeting her like if i hadnt made those changes i wouldnt have met hertake what you can from that

Guest Lemons
I've moved in with the girlfriend.It's taking all my resolve not to propose TBH.Sucker for love.
I swear you've only been with her for like 7/8 months?Boy.
Indeed. Indeed.

Guest Lemons

I'm not sure if you're mocking me or not (that's the same decision I had to make a couple of weeks ago).BUT....It's basically just life Vs Career. What's more important to you at this point in your life? I personally chose life.

Brisco, just for my own record.. No arguments back but can I ask what makes u think I was wrong with my post? But don't bring equality into this as I have already stated why my post has nothin to do with that, oh and I beg u refrain from riding socials d*ck so hard in ur response. SafeAlso only reply if your gonna say somethin constructive. Otherwise its not worth my time readin and I won't entertain trollinLOL @ "This life he leads has changed his views" that's some emotional talk

Guest M12 Part 2

TBH the whole "women shouldnt have to settle for a guy whos banged x amount of hoes" argument is nonsense /Taking it down to a real basic level, women regardless of what they tell you like men who are in demand. Men who are in demand get banged. End of. Woman can tell you shes looking for the virgin version of Brad Pitt or whoever, but the fact is, men who get sex off various women get gassed up. They get that swagger and know that they can secure any girl they want. Their ego grows and women are attracted to this.Most men who havent done the above dont have the same self belief/confidence in their female drawing abilities and generally dont have alpha male characteristics, women can also pick up on this and these men become the "awww isnt he nice, he would make a nice boyfriend for someone" type guy. / A girl can tell you she wants some virgin type man who doesnt do this and that and only gets in long term relationships, but the characteristics they want from these kind of men are usually only found in guys who get a lot of girls.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well M12 managed to save brisco's lack of explanation n fair point M12 but what u have said has completley missed my point.Everythin you have said is true but the question which I specificly asked is what is wrong IF a woman did want to look for that kind of male figure. The point being for the minor exceptions that there are (I'm sorry but we can't generalise every woman on this planet earth) why would it be that what I said is wrong? Untill this is correctly adressed my point still stands

Brisco: i didnt need to explain when i knew one of the dons would come in and complete the missionTrolling. Let's not discuss that further either way.Brisco: tbh i dont understand what u jus said and what it has to do with ur original post I'm not sure where confusion is tbh, as I feel its consistent with my previous post, but let me kno what's causing the confusion and I will eloborate further.

So are you basically saying you are all about getting this rep ting on a web forum..? LOL hang tight you! Say no more, Social would be proud! Bring on the negs!Yeah... Right... So, tell me where my post has changed exactly? And what doesn't make sense to you?Tbh I don't think this needs to be continued any further really. I see being a stupid f*ck*ng prick ahead.

• Upvote 1

Brisco: see what i mean. show me where i said anything about gettin rep or anything remotely similar. if ur gonna argue/debate with someone at least make sense. LOL say no more, u clearly aint built for this brisco (cause u have avoided my actual question. (If ur “about it” reply to that) So let's just agree to disagree. Gd luck with your future endeavours.

TBH the whole "women shouldnt have to settle for a guy whos banged x amount of hoes" argument is nonsense /Taking it down to a real basic level, women regardless of what they tell you like men who are in demand. Men who are in demand get banged. End of. Woman can tell you shes looking for the virgin version of Brad Pitt or whoever, but the fact is, men who get sex off various women get gassed up. They get that swagger and know that they can secure any girl they want. Their ego grows and women are attracted to this.Most men who havent done the above dont have the same self belief/confidence in their female drawing abilities and generally dont have alpha male characteristics, women can also pick up on this and these men become the "awww isnt he nice, he would make a nice boyfriend for someone" type guy. / A girl can tell you she wants some virgin type man who doesnt do this and that and only gets in long term relationships, but the characteristics they want from these kind of men are usually only found in guys who get a lot of girls.
Pos