White gigz?

Afroman

To be honest, all the comments above are waste.

Firstly, he is looked at for being white, a gambler, for hangin in Kingston, for not being a gangster, having a long neck... so all these things make this song sh*t?

Jokers.

Some simplistic bredda's focusing on the visual.

Personally, I thought the beat was decent, I think I prefered the second bredda near the end for content, although the first guy's hook was not bad.

But still, I thought this was the white Giggz.........

ryangiggs_185697.jpg

• Downvote 3

To be honest, all the comments above are waste.

Firstly, he is looked at for being white, a gambler, for hangin in Kingston, for not being a gangster, having a long neck... so all these things make this song sh*t?

Jokers.

Some simplistic bredda's focusing on the visual.

Personally, I thought the beat was decent, I think I prefered the second bredda near the end for content, although the first guy's hook was not bad.

But still, I thought this was the white Giggz.........

ryangiggs_185697.jpg

nah he is just sh*t nothing to do with the visual

and the fact i know everything he is spitting is a lie makes it worse

the guys are all neeks

I'm sorry but being a gangster is nothing. Any one regardless of skin colour can lose the plot and end up hurting the next man, but end of the day, what is so special or good about doing so? Skin colour is irrelevant, come down Millwall, I will show you 'white' gangsters. Again, nothing to be proud of.

I'm sorry but being a gangster is nothing. Any one regardless of skin colour can lose the plot and end up hurting the next man, but end of the day, what is so special or good about doing so? Skin colour is irrelevant, come down Millwall, I will show you 'white' gangsters. Again, nothing to be proud of.

u still goin over there

u lot got off to a flyer

premiership next year

• Downvote 1

LOL

nobody is saying it is something to be proud of

all we are saying is rap what you live and be real with to your self

comprende?

• Downvote 1