Kelly Brook Playboy Leak

Rsonist

Guest WAVESURFER

I dunno has she really lost that much weight?

don't even look like her figure too tuff

Playboy always go mad with the editing on their pics, body can end up looking totally different. It is her, these are definitely her legit Playboy pics, but they probs photoshopped/airbrushed f*ck out of them.

• Downvote 1

Tis a shame, her tits look piece deflated here. Hollywood size zero hype got to her.

Not gonna complain about topless kelly brook pics, but I thought the whole point of her doing playboy was to show us eager beavers her... well.. beaver? :unsure: She did start out as a page3 chick afterall, so this aint nothing new. Disappointed tbh <_<

Guest WAVESURFER

Tis a shame, her tits look piece deflated here. Hollywood size zero hype got to her.

Not gonna complain about topless kelly brook pics, but I thought the whole point of her doing playboy was to show us eager beavers her... well.. beaver? :unsure: She did start out as a page3 chick afterall, so this aint nothing new. Disappointed tbh <_<

Actually, you're right. Who the f*ck does this bitch think she is?

Stacy Dash can show snatch, but this stuck up cow can't? f*ck her.

• Downvote 1

c/s old KB being better, when she had that dress with her vag coming out, when she was on big breakfast, them times there

she is dead out now tbh, her face aint even what it was im not even being a stupid f*ck*ng prick i know someone out here can c/s me

i see that girl from girls aloud who got kicked out wow she is doing it face/bodywise

c/s old KB being better, when she had that dress with her vag coming out, when she was on big breakfast, them times there

she is dead out now tbh, her face aint even what it was im not even being a stupid f*ck*ng prick i know someone out here can c/s me

i got you here dog

she looking desperate to be found attractive as she fights the clock b4 she withers away in the drugs and workout regime that is the life of the ageing female celebraty

now may well be the perfect time to strike..