Handing In My Resignation

Guest Trollse Hill

Guest Trollse Hill

Hello,

I have noticed times have changed recentley especially in authority and the type of internet user these days which is why I am declaring my resignation to you all particulary as I've got accepted into Southampton Solent and wish to change my hobbys, I used 2 years to get my life back on track and it begins in October.

I was a popular VIP2er who played up and made everyone laugh in aid of banter, nothing really got out of hand and everyone accepted their daily bashing for the lols but I feel quite degenerated as the new people don't really understand who the regulars were and what they stood for, its a totaly lack of disrespect these days and with my intentions its time to hang up the boots.

I used to remember the days of going to Goodwood with Dan, playing FM with Sho/Murko/Lahi/JJ/Rsonist and the legendary threads Vip2 brang but I have realised times have changed and I will leave here for good.

I would just like to pay a special thank you to

Swiftie - for putting up with a few accounts i've had in the past and letting me try keep the banter going without going too far out of line, a guy who keeps the website going.

Dan - A close friend of mine who I could always rely on for a laugh, we'll still keep in touch

FM guys - A big thank you to all the FM heads throughout the 3 releases of the game, we've had such a great laugh and the failure to try and resurge a new network game has lead me to believe everythigns finished and we've all got on in our lives, although you know I am the scouting king!

JJ & Rsonist - Yes, I deep down think you two are great and I have never come to hate a club so much since i came across you two, everything I said in the past was a joke and you are deep down two genuine good guys and i wish u all the best in the future.

Murko - We didnt really get along at the begining but came to understand each others personas, one day I'd like a drink with you fella but wish u all the best in the future and we'll always have some good turkish lines to remember from msn days.

LS - you were the drive behind my persona, not going to lie the way you LOL makes me want to carry on futher lol, still i wish u all the best with your family and future engagements.

Sho - for the undoubted canings i recieved at the hands of u on pro despite me trying to style out 30 passes along the back line lol, we had good times on fm and i wish u all the best and hope u decide to goto uni soon.

Alex - Not known you long but you seem to get really pissed off on msn at night lol, I know your from my way and hope you can go far in your boxing and dont give up on anything in life, you got talent.

Kaygee - Cant believe I forgot to mention you, I know you'll never forget the day I showed myself on webcam for a joke, we've had a good laugh and I admire how you can laugh of some of the most cringeworthy comments ive made, i hope you can bring your business to the highest possible level and hope you meet the perfect person one day because youd eserve to.

TF - Last but not least brother, I have to say that our little beef has been a good little entourage, I have faked most of my ITK sh*t to try and get one over on you but you still style out your latest news threads, sometims i feel bad that i cant put in a post to match your long hard thoughts thats why ive stayed away from threads your in deep discussion off recentley, I know we've had a little laugh and I sincerely hop the future brings all the best to you, come on you gooners!!

Hopefully one day we can all meet together for a nice beer!

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 4

Hello,

I have noticed times have changed recentley especially in authority and the type of internet user these days which is why I am declaring my resignation to you all particulary as I've got accepted into Southampton Solent and wish to change my hobbys, I used 2 years to get my life back on track and it begins in October.

I was a popular VIP2er who played up and made everyone laugh in aid of banter, nothing really got out of hand and everyone accepted their daily bashing for the lols but I feel quite degenerated as the new people don't really understand who the regulars were and what they stood for, its a totaly lack of disrespect these days and with my intentions its time to hang up the boots.

I used to remember the days of going to Goodwood with Dan, playing FM with Sho/Murko/Lahi/JJ/Rsonist and the legendary threads Vip2 brang but I have realised times have changed and I will leave here for good.

I would just like to pay a special thank you to

Swiftie - for putting up with a few accounts i've had in the past and letting me try keep the banter going without going too far out of line, a guy who keeps the website going.

Dan - A close friend of mine who I could always rely on for a laugh, we'll still keep in touch

FM guys - A big thank you to all the FM heads throughout the 3 releases of the game, we've had such a great laugh and the failure to try and resurge a new network game has lead me to believe everythigns finished and we've all got on in our lives, although you know I am the scouting king!

JJ & Rsonist - Yes, I deep down think you two are great and I have never come to hate a club so much since i came across you two, everything I said in the past was a joke and you are deep down two genuine good guys and i wish u all the best in the future.

Murko - We didnt really get along at the begining but came to understand each others personas, one day I'd like a drink with you fella but wish u all the best in the future and we'll always have some good turkish lines to remember from msn days.

LS - you were the drive behind my persona, not going to lie the way you LOL makes me want to carry on futher lol, still i wish u all the best with your family and future engagements.

Sho - for the undoubted canings i recieved at the hands of u on pro despite me trying to style out 30 passes along the back line lol, we had good times on fm and i wish u all the best and hope u decide to goto uni soon.

Alex - Not known you long but you seem to get really pissed off on msn at night lol, I know your from my way and hope you can go far in your boxing and dont give up on anything in life, you got talent.

Hopefully one day we can all meet together for a nice beer!

cheerio, and all the best

ronaldo-crying.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

Resignation rejected motherf*cker

your here for LIFE

Yours sincerely

VIP2 Admin Team.

• Upvote 22
  • Downvote 1

In the days of darkness we have today tulse hill was a shining star

here to make people laugh and make the place a fun place

I can remember various amounts of times I have been at work and starting

laughing because of some shenanigans tulse had played

so long and farewell doubt you will leave though probely just fade into the background

and check the website like an older brother looking over his kid brother

farewell amigo

7mexicanEPA_350x280.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3