Uni Requirements

PopT

Guest WAVESURFER

Go to college, get a qualification in there, and go that route.

Dunno the specific qualifications you (not you) need to get, but I know that is a possible route people take.

Guest Awesome Kong

For the degree I did, you can do a foundation degree, which anyone really can enter. This will allow you to go to uni and do a course for the main degree.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2

theres a lot of college type access courses that you can do in 1 or 2 years to get onto certain degrees as well. The kinda thing Ashman did where its not even a B-Tec.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/EducationAndLearning/UniversityAndHigherEducation/WhyGoToUniversityOrCollege/DG_4017026

One qualification widely accepted by universities and colleges is the Access to Higher Education Diploma.

Developed with support from universities, the diploma is designed to provide a good grounding in the knowledge and study skills needed to succeed in higher education. It’s equivalent to A levels, but courses are put together with people who haven’t studied for a while in mind - and most don’t require prior qualifications.

There are over 1,000 courses leading to the diploma, in subjects ranging from arts and humanities or legal studies to science and technology or nursing.

Many allow you to study part-time or in the evenings. Most local colleges offer Access courses, so there’s probably a suitable one near you - and a number are available through distance learning.

http://www.accesstohe.ac.uk/home/publications/caseStudies/NnekaAkudolu.asp

Nneka was working as a waitress before she enrolled on the Access to HE course. She is now a Criminal Barrister.

1997: Access to Legal Studies, Tower Hamlets College

2001: LLB Law and Politics, Cardiff University

2002: Bar Vocational Course, called to the Bar

2007: Criminal Barrister, Chambers of Philip Singer QC

• Upvote 2

Seriously don't know what Uni's certain people are going to but they must be sh*t if you don't have to supply proof of certificates or exam boards through UCAS. Utterly, utterly sh*t.

yeh, coz the people in the admin department who are mainly students themselves reflect the quality of the teaching.....

• Downvote 1

Seriously don't know what Uni's certain people are going to but they must be sh*t if you don't have to supply proof of certificates or exam boards through UCAS. Utterly, utterly sh*t.

yeh, coz the people in the admin department who are mainly students themselves reflect the quality of the teaching.....

yeah cos the students just run things with no directives given from above and no control over what they do :/

eskay is the character who is "addicted to painkillers" and threatens people over the net yeah? say no more

yeah cos the students just run things with no directives given from above and no control over what they do :/

eskay is the character who is "addicted to painkillers" and threatens people over the net yeah? say no more

they get directions

they're told to look for genuine certificates

if they choose to not do it, or "bly" certain people and tick the box that says "certificates seen" , or can't tell a photoshopped a level certificate, that's them

still says nothing about the teaching standards of the uni

Guest M12 Part 2

they get directions

if they choose to not do it, or "bly" certain people and tick the box that says "certificates seen" , or can't tell a photoshopped a level certificate, that's them

it does

/

when you get into a top 20 uni doing this you can talk, until then angelo is right

they get directions

what uni did/do you go to?

Its not a threat it's a promise.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its not a threat it's a promise.

based on this i dont recommend this guys advice

That doesnt deter the fact I graduated from Brunel Uni with a 2.1 (Thanks Brunel) and managed to get into this University with ZERO qualifications other than having a C in Maths & English.

from the ages of 16-19 I worked for my brothers Law Firm and got bored and decided to go to Uni.

Rang Brunel asked if they had Networking/Multimedia Degrees. They said yes what qualifications do I have i lied and got in.

My advice would be to RING DURING CLEARING. thats what I done.