Romance

Davicious X

I'm looking for peoples views on the subject of romance. What do you feel is romantic to you? Do you have interest in romance at all? Is there a point to romance? Girls, how do you feel about romantic gestures from guys, and guys, what do you find romantic for you? As in, what is a romantic gesture for a male? What romantic gestures have you tried? What went down well and what didn't work?I'm of the thinking that most women I've come across have the same stale (yes i said stale) view of romance, flowers, chocolate, candles, wine/champagne, rose petals etc. All things that would be put in the romantic category but I'm kinda bored by it. It obviously lacks originality, thus to me it just feels regurgitated.I'm aware that this might be considered a "moist" subject, but unless your planning to never get married, romance will likely play some part in your life, so I'm thinking let's look at it now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You should have seen her face.
... covered in bird sh*t lmao.Im sort of stale @ romance too, being in long term relationships do that i think i got complacent in not having to do much. she was easy to please.I thought generally, chicks were HARDER to impress these days.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

romance is a piece of piss... the key to the whole thing believe it or not is actually listening when she speaks to u... so when she tells u what she likes or whats missing u can incorporate it into play at a later date or do something that revolves around that interest there are obviously generic romantic gestures but for the best results it has to be specific to her... for example an ex of mine complained ONCE that all she ever does is send emails at work and would kill to be able to write an actual letter for a change... me being the gentleman that I am purchased her a parker pen set from woolworths clearance sale for a few quid, in her favourite colour I might add and gave it her on a day when she seemed overly stressed from work and I said something along the lines of "u dont need to get stressed anymore, I got u ur pen"... she thought it was some big gesture and it made her feel really good, I got the second best sex i'd ever had off her that night, everybody won... while not incredibly romantic the gesture made her feel special as it was specific to her and showed her I cared blah blah etc.. and thats what it is all about the key imo is to do little gestures every now and then rather than big ones once a blue moon, esp if deep down ur lookin something from her... But obviously generic ones like sending flowers or taken for a nice meal have to be done from time to time aswel just cos some other bitch she knows will get sent flowers or taken to a nice dinner from time to time

• Upvote 6

Prdx hit the nail on the head tbh. It's as simple as that. Common sense imo but then again sense isn't common. Tailored romance>>>>>>>>>>>any other type of romance.The only thing I'd add is generic romance does and will always have it's place amongst certain types of chicks.If your confused about when, where & which type of romance you should apply to what chick then romance isn't for you. Just allow it and save yourself the embarrassments, silent moments and possible problems that may arise./''2 many brothers wannabe lovers don't know what romance is2 many bitches stuck up from 2 many sexual advances''

romance to me would be being loving and caring towards your partner, and wanting to keep her content mentally which would include what some might say romantic gesture, but i see it as a gesture of your emotionsso if romantic means acting on your emotions towards your partnerthen yeh i hope every sane person in this thread responds the same way i havethe gestures or situations could be different but they are essentially a gesture of emotionflowers n ting are nice but if you are dating something of substance there must be a way you can infiltrate her mindi caht bereeeeeheeeze

Guest Awesome Kong

FAO the women of this forum:Would you consider this be romantic?

A picnic on a beach in southern Spain when the sun is setting
If so, give me a pos. If you're a male and homosexual, give me a neg.
  • Downvote 3

i dnt kno much about romance, i dnt really care for itnot into flowers, im not a chocolate fan, i dnt care for generic things like thatc/s listenin when she speakswhen he demonstrates that he has listened to me, theres not much better than thatlike when he put lamb in my buffet box even tho he cusses me for eating it, i was so surprised an joyedi guess a massage is quite romantic, dnt need the candles an the oils, jus a good massage will do

Hmm So after reading all the predictable responses. I'm not sending just stating cos I've heard pretty much everything that's been said In this topic before. Im sure alot of you have too. Except for Lemons response. HahaSo what would be regarded as a romantic gesture from a woman to a man? Or is romance supposed to be from men?

i dnt kno much about romance, i dnt really care for itnot into flowers, im not a chocolate fan, i dnt care for generic things like thatc/s listenin when she speakswhen he demonstrates that he has listened to me, theres not much better than thatlike when he put lamb in my buffet box even tho he cusses me for eating it, i was so surprised an joyedi guess a massage is quite romantic, dnt need the candles an the oils, jus a good massage will do
serious questionwhat is ur view on when a man is giving u a massage and he begins to move down towards ur pu$$y with his hands, are u ok with this?sometimes i give my girl a massage and she says stop etc but i thought that it would make the massage more pleasureable for the female no?

serious questionwhat is ur view on when a man is giving u a massage and he begins to move down towards ur pu$$y with his hands, are u ok with this?sometimes i give my girl a massage and she says stop etc but i thought that it would make the massage more pleasureable for the female no?
this leads directly to sex...unless shes on her period, or unless u are makin her feel uncomfortable with ur hands then i dnt kno why shes sayin stop? if she is your girlhave u asked her?

1. What do you feel is romantic to you? 2. Do you have interest in romance at all? Is there a point to romance? 3. Guys, what do you find romantic for you? As in, what is a romantic gesture for a male? 4. What romantic gestures have you tried? 5. What went down well and what didn't work?6. I'm aware that this might be considered a "moist" subject, but unless your planning to never get married, romance will likely play some part in your life, so I'm thinking let's look at it now.
1. I'll try and keep it short but Mrs Goddaz does alot of things that I feel is romantic i.e now and again she surprises me by writing letters expressing her love & general appreciations for me. Other times times at least every other day she lays out all my attire for the day then all I do is get up, brush, wash and get into them. Other times I've felt too tired from the days grind and she would just instruct me to go upstairs, undress & she would clean me from head to toe then we'll just talk & naturally fall asleep.2. I don't have an interest in romance but I'm naturally inclined to being romantic to my Mrs. Yes they is a point, many infact. It's what keeps the spark in the relationship going when things are getting 'dry', it's what heals the small problems/issues that may pop up, what restores the equilibrium in a relationship, executed right it's the perfect way of saving a relationship or taking it to that next level (engagement, marriage etc).3. Generally speaking it's the little personal things the Mrs does that I deem romantic like in number 1 but I'll add a few more. I find being with a woman that is in tune with me romantic. At the of the year I wanted to start designing, making & selling tailored luxury men's shirts. On Valentines day she surprised me with a two toned shirt similar to the ones I'm going to start selling.4 & 5. Over the years I've tried many gestures. In the early years most of them were generic & at times didn't go according to plan or I just didn't listen or take time to know the females so I could tailor the romance. Lol @ me giving a chick flowers when she told me she's alergic. The sneezing that followed was alot.One of my best/memorable ones athough it didn't go according to plan (I'm laughing as I type this now still) was when I took my girl at the time to a Usher concert. I had previously noticed she loved Usher's new album 'My Way' and subsequently found out he had a concert at the stratford Rex. On the day I took her out shopping, had a nice meal, walked in the park and just talked etc then towards the evening dropped her home to freshen up. I came back and picked her up and all was going well. She kept asking where I was taking her but I just kept it shut. When we got there the look on her face and the subsequent goodies I was blessed with b4 & after was >>>>>>>>>>>. Fast forward, we had a great time at the concert and it was time to leave and this is where it started to go wrong. Before I got to me whip I saw other whips had smashed windows & dirty key scratches on the sides and I just lol, saying those ppl are going to be pissed. We got to my whip & all seemed well. Got closer and I see my whole front mirror was missing, nothing there, just air and bare broken glass on the dash board, chairs, side of the car etc. The way I filled with rage :D . My girl starts laughing, creasing infact then walks over, hugs and kisses me and says don't worry about it and starts to clean up the chairs. However, the laughing soon promptly stopped when it dawned on her I didn't have widescreen cover. It got really emotional when I was speeding on the A12 & various other roads to get to Wimbledon. PURE cold breeze was hitting us, tears rolled and we weren't even crying. She was cussing for a good 10mins into the journey while I just sat in silence pissed.6. I don't give a flying f*ck what people think of my romantic ways. All I know is most women are moist creatures so if you plan to be with one for just beating purposes or for something more long term then you better incorporate 'moistness' in some capacity into your game. /I have plenty more sick romantic escapades with a plethora of equally sick results but I feel I've written too much for now. Quick random romantics things; Indian head massages, rubbing head while I'm driving, random 'I love yous'.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Yilmaz
One of my best/memorable ones athough it didn't go according to plan (I'm laughing as I type this now still) was when I took my girl at the time to a Usher concert. I had previously noticed she loved Usher's new album 'My Way' and subsequently found out he had a concert at the stratford Rex. On the day I took her out shopping, had a nice meal, walked in the park and just talked etc then towards the evening dropped her home to freshen up. I came back and picked her up and all was going well. She kept asking where I was taking her but I just kept it shut. When we got there the look on her face and the subsequent goodies I was blessed with b4 & after was >>>>>>>>>>>. Fast forward, we had a great time at the concert and it was time to leave and this is where it started to go wrong. Before I got to me whip I saw other whips had smashed windows & dirty key scratches on the sides and I just lol, saying those ppl are going to be pissed. We got to my whip & all seemed well. Got closer and I see my whole front mirror was missing, nothing there, just air and bare broken glass on the dash board, chairs, side of the car etc. The way I filled with rage :D . My girl starts laughing, creasing infact then walks over, hugs and kisses me and says don't worry about it and starts to clean up the chairs. However, the laughing soon promptly stopped when it dawned on her I didn't have widescreen cover. It got really emotional when I was speeding on the A12 & various other roads to get to Wimbledon. PURE cold breeze was hitting us, tears rolled and we weren't even crying. She was cussing for a good 10mins into the journey while I just sat in silence pissed.6. I don't give a flying f*ck what people think of my romantic ways. All I know is most women are moist creatures so if you plan to be with one for just beating purposes or for something more long term then you better incorporate 'moistness' in some capacity into your game. /I have plenty more sick romantic escapades with a plethora of equally sick results but I feel I've written too much for now. Quick random romantics things; Indian head massages, rubbing head while I'm driving, random 'I love yous'.
Posd for the funny story and for the bit in bold.