Romance

Davicious X

• 3 weeks later...
My fella always makes me a cup of coffee every morning on his way to the gym and wakes me up with it.Either way I love it.
Good, I make my Mrs Lattes and Scorns every morning and she makes me Gammon Steak and free range eggs for dinner. What other romantic things does he do because romance for these young ones is Weatherspoons and Vue Cinema. Originality is dead

Also he picks me up and takes me to work sometimes even though I've got my own automobile. Oh and one time he bought me flowers cos I was on my period and told him he was annoying me. Bless him. Oh yeah he also went to get me chocolate one time when I was on my period. But he generally does that all the time now.He does loads of stuff he's the best.

Also he picks me up and takes me to work sometimes even though I've got my own automobile. Oh and one time he bought me flowers cos I was on my period and told him he was annoying me. Bless him. Oh yeah he also went to get me chocolate one time when I was on my period. But he generally does that all the time now.He does loads of stuff he's the best.
GOD DAYUM Your man is UNIQUE like toothpaste with crystal flakes. My lady sent me to Boots to buy her Tena and I backed out right at the shelf. Got a stranger woman to kop them shits for me. Sounds like a nice guy but that ain't romantic what he did, that sh*t is day to day or rather chocolate wise, month to month. I mean has he whipped out the Credit Card and taken you to a place filled with dim lights and round tables with Asiatic Squid and Oysters

I'd prefer chocolate when I'm on my period than spending extortionate amounts of money on stuff cos at the end of the day if one day we're in a difficult financial position I'll still be able to get the chocolate and not be thinkin "Oh no why aren't I on a beach with a bottle of champagne right now!"Also, now that you said Tena I realise you're taking the piss but everything I still said stands. It's the little things that I class as proper romance.

I get a large galaxy when its time of the month, however.. he throws it at me.Romantic isnt the right word but its all the little things count.Like when ive had a stressful day he'll grab me and give me a massive hug so im squashed into his chest for a good 5minutes and i look up and see him watching the tv and paying me no attention whatsoever but he knows a hug makes me feel better and i cant help but smile.When he calls just to ask how i am and then goes on to ask how my mum (and other family members) are doing. When he calls me at 11.14pm and tells me he's 5minutes away, my hairs in curlers/childish plaits and ive got a face mask on with my comfiest pjs but it doesnt matter. When a situation is unsure and he grabs my hand pulls me in and stands slightly infront of me. When im just rambling on talking and his puts his hand on my waist.The ladies will relate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I get a large galaxy when its time of the month, however.. he throws it at me.Romantic isnt the right word but its all the little things count.Like when ive had a stressful day he'll grab me and give me a massive hug so im squashed into his chest for a good 5minutes and i look up and see him watching the tv and paying me no attention whatsoever but he knows a hug makes me feel better and i cant help but smile.
LMAOThen Men Behaving Badly moments there

I don't know where these women found their men but they are lucky. I'm romantic, but my romance is rationed, and when I do it, it's powerful and lasting. BUT I know all too well about the "small things count a lot", bitch I just bought you new décor for your room, bed, cushions all that expensive Ikea feathery sh*t. I've seen many a romantic man get destroyed for being just that. Congratulations ladies

Don't mean to put a dampener on your shits but....

Well he rang me today and said "I'm just ringing to say I love you and you're beautiful" and I said "But why?" and he said "Cos it's true" and I went "Ahh babe" and he went.
Means he felt guilty about something probably just had some serious flirting session or drew down a number off a female.
This isnt a nice gesture this = 101 keeping check on your woman......doesnt want to feel the wrath of your hormones