akon 'humped' 14yr old girl on stage...

maxibonbon

sources:1) http://concreteloop.com/2007/04/rumor-akon...yr-old-on-stage2) http://concreteloop.com/2007/04/rumor-conf...ped-a-14-yr-oldvideo? .... well, most of them have been taken down from youtube. but from what i saw the other day, he was throwing her about like some rag doll and bumping and grinding all over the girl.*shakes head*

He wernt 2 kno she was 14, it was meant 2 be an over 18 Club...

The teenager who admitted that her biggest passion is dancing said she thought that she was only taking part in a normal dance competition. "I thought it was going to be normal," Alleyne said. "I got carried away, I started to dance as well but I never thought it was going to be like that.
lol this makes me laugh coz she must consider what she was doin here as normal...14yrold.jpgAllow tryna make out she was all innocent.He's pissed tho.

imagine if that was your daughter full stopsket.

Send this link to anyone and everyone to make sure the world sees with their own eyes what black rappers, hip hop, and R&B artists are doing to women, and underage women, with the approval of many in their community. Read some of the comments on the article page from blacks encouraging, cheering Akon, and blaming this on the 14 year old girl.The only way to change this disgusting behavior is to shine a big spotlight on it. Spread the word of this videoâââ‰â¢s existence.
sending

lmao didnt even see that*sends*

this is the girlhttp://www.mediatakeout.com/4937/exclusive...d_incident.htmland lol @ this comment:SHE NEED A GOOD AZZ WHIPPING FOR THIS. AND YOU KNOW, I DON'T BLAME AKON ONE BIT FOR HIS BAHAVIOR. THEY DO THIS KIND OF SHYT OVER IN THE ISLANDS(DANCE). HER FARTHER OUT CRY IS HIS EMBARRASEMENT B/C HE IS A PASTOR. AKON DID NOTHING WRONG, HE IS ONLY DOING WHAT GROWN FOKLS DO @ CONCERTS. HE DID SAY THAT HE LIKES TO SMACK THAT ON THE FLOOR. SO BY HER ACTING GROWN SHE GOT THAT AZZ SMACK ON THE FLOOR.SO LIL 14YRS OLD GILRS LESSON LEARN IF YOU WALK INTO AND ADULT LIFE ACTING GROWN UP THEN YOU WILL BE DEALT THAT CARD AND BE TREATED AS AN ADULT....LMAO....LEAVE AKON ALONE HE PERFORMED HIS JOB HE SMACK THAT AND GOT PAID...

she dont look 14guess dats me ona marston charge*does randy orton pose*
your gonna pose to thatrandy doe look like a bit a paedo anyway
its more like an "oh well" type of pose in dat context
shoulda said aj styles pose(tna plugging over)orton pose with a sense of achievementsee how he tilts 45 degrees to the rightachievementspeaking of ajcaptain, increase the size of avator to 800kb or an mbcah my aj avi wont upload

she dont look 14guess dats me ona marston charge*does randy orton pose*
your gonna pose to thatrandy doe look like a bit a paedo anyway
its more like an "oh well" type of pose in dat context
shoulda said aj styles pose(tna plugging over)orton pose with a sense of achievementsee how he tilts 45 degrees to the rightachievementspeaking of ajcaptain, increase the size of avator to 800kb or an mbcah my aj avi wont upload
nah the aj 1 aint smug enough. ill fling off my hood like him thoscott halls old 1 isa good 1