Once a cheater always a cheater?

Ashman

ash llow it man why you stooping so low, you are worth more then that you know it, the levels your brain works on you need someone gash to understand that and feed that, i say you don't settle for anything less man even if it means being single for a while better then dating immature d*ckheads who don't know what the f*ck they want out to f*ck ur life upthe question isn't once a cheater always a cheaterthe important thing is to look at the circumstances and situation, and evaluate the persons actions in given situations, and after evaluating that broads actions u going on about, i reckon you should llllow it take your foot out the bear trapCS social with the Thunder of Zeus

On topic -I doubt i could forgive.The constant worry of something happening again would just ruin what we once had. To move on from cheating in a relationship you have to forgive that person and start again from that point, this means to never bring it up or throw it back at them. To trust someone again after they have betrayed you is hard and something i doubt i can do. In saying that.. if i am married with children and my husband strayed i would like to think i could try and sort it out other than to just break up the family. Again, it will depend on the situation and severity.

(Is this Ashman? I'm sure I just saw you in greenwich.)Move on. She actually took the piss with you, and look at the stress it's causing you-you need to be focusing on your degree and your kid(s).

On topic -I doubt i could forgive.The constant worry of something happening again would just ruin what we once had. To move on from cheating in a relationship you have to forgive that person and start again from that point, this means to never bring it up or throw it back at them. To trust someone again after they have betrayed you is hard and something i doubt i can do. In saying that.. if i am married with children and my husband strayed i would like to think i could try and sort it out other than to just break up the family. Again, it will depend on the situation and severity.
all of that

people keep saying this, but imo staying when u knw u can't fully put it behind u is the surest way to f*ck yur kids upyur resentment stays, eventually the offending partner stops being sorry and starts to resent u for not letting go and yur kids get a front row seat to all that
  • Upvote 2

ashman dont be that guy (again)/children changes things imo, without children you have to decide whats best for you, with children you got to be more selfless and do whats best for them. i personally think people often give up and fracture the family unit too easily. my mum and dad have been together for the nearly 40 years, other women would of defo chucked him out at some point, there were times when he acted like a c*nt and hurt my mother, but she did what she thought was best for us kids, and although there were times when i hated him, im glad i grew up with my dad there, cos if they had separated i know I would not have the connection that i have. Now im grown i can understand his flaws and respect him as a man, I dont think i would be able to if mum hadnt been so selfless.that said, if youre a parent whose already separated i think you need to have very high standards, you cant just have waste drifting in out of their lives.

• Upvote 1

I know the different from when some one has genuinely made a mistake and when someones guilt is too hard to bare.I would have to asses the situation.I don't enter relationships with alot of females so if I did actually choose one then i'd have to look at things carefully because she some how become my wifey. Thats not a title i give out easy to be honest

Nah never, I've got too much pride and that sh*t is TOO disrespectful so I wouldn't be able to take them back, regardless of the situation.However, I do have mates who cheat, I've got 2 lads who have both cheated one time in their relationship and it cost them a lot (till the girl forgave them) and haven't done it since after realising the damage it had/couldve done. Then I have a few mates who will constantly cheat in relationships, depends how sincere the person is for whether you should take them back but me, personally, never.

Wow@ash not dissin you or anythin but seriously, just have a gd look at everything you just wrote about the situation. Seriously take it all in, and imagine if that was someone elses situation.. what would you honestley think in your head. Its your decision and life to choose what you do but I think we all kno (and yourself really) what's best in your scenario.May add more later.

I met this girl from Uni, started going out in November last year. Being a single parent like me, we kinda had a lot in common (so I thought) and we were quite close. In Februrary, the Uni organised a trip to France for our history lesson, I paid for her to come with me as I thought she tried so hard to be a good mum to her little one and I cared for here a lot so thought she deserved to be treated nicely. On the first day away she ended up kissing some guy behind my back, she blanked me or argued most of the weekend and she was hanging around with the next man from my class. When we got back I told her we were finished and to go but somehow managed to work things. For months after, she still had the guy she kissed on Facebook, I told her to delete him as it affected me and she never did. Even found out she took his number and had it on her phone. Said she dont like being controlled. But then I found messages between them, with him dissing me and her basically appologising on my behalf and her dissing me to him behind my back. Still, worked through all that. (baring in mind we have met each others kids and I have grown quite fond of hers to just walk away). Then a few weeks ago she confessed to sleeping with and sucking the guy off back in february. I went nuts and called her every name under the sun, she attacked me, I did not retaliate and walked out to which she phoned me crying and begging for me to come back and that she was sorry. I went back, sorted things and forgave her. I sent him a message and threatened to kill him to which he said he is gonna get legal advice to which I told him he is gonna need it. Now I have to go back to Uni with a lot of people knowing about this. The guy she banged has a reputation at Uni for banging bare girls and f*ck*ng girls over; obviously had her fooled or maybe that's what she liked. Either way I am finding it very hard to trust her again now. The slightest bit of distance from her sends me off her and don't know how to move forward or face people at uni again or see him without hurting the guy. She has now deleted the guy off facebook and his number but sh*t is still affecting me and I feel I am the one making life miserable now when she is trying. All this stress lead to me failing my first year at uni and so had to take a resit and extenuating circumstances. Hopefully will make to year 2. She passed with a first.
facepalmm.gif
  • Upvote 3

I can't do it. Forgiveness on that level is beyond me. Infact if I've caught you or you bring it too me it's best that you stay away. I don't wanna know you or see you right now. Maybe in the future when I'm not angry and can shrug a shoulder at it and maybe even want to know a reason for it, but not now. Get the f*ck away from me before I do you something.And don't f*ck*ng cry you skank, you knew what you was doin and you knew the consequences... And the yute stays here, f*ck off to your mummas yard. If I can't trust you to stand next to a man and not do something, how can I trust you with my child? Now f*ck off f*ck*ng tramp!

• Upvote 3

essay yh so skip me if ur not interested in a long readfor one i'm not really buyin this story esp from ashman tbh! guy got absolutely torched by his wife and never learnt any lessons and for that reason alone he is a d*ckhead... this story sounds too dyer to be true but lets go along with it and say it is true... u had too many signs infront of u and u ignored them all due to what can only be described as chronic desperation.... she didn't play u, u played urself - now i'm not sayin anyone deserves to get cheated on but she definately isn't to blame in this situation, u are... if she was being overly sneaky to the point she covered her tracks I could say yh maan what a bitch, fact is she behaved sloppy and left too many clues... alarm bells should have been ringing but ur glad bag burst and u clearly didn't kno what to do... if u was some 18 year old kid I may feel sorry for u but u should know better, esp being on vip for as long as u have been u need to make a stand or do something to send a msg that ur not a d*ckhead cos so far she's made u look like a complete chief and a arse wipe/ this is for everyone, not specific to opening post love is f*cked! when u get cheated on it hurts on some next level but u have to snap outta the feeling of hurt and look at things from a logical perspective.. if u have feelings for somebody and u see them regularly its not natural to all of a sudden not see them ever again, it can be likened to someone dying in the sense if u kno they're gone and wont see them again u grieve for them... this obviously makes it harder to get over, so its in ur interest to ween urself off that person in stages.. accept that the trust is gone therefore the relationship is done... make urself fall out of love by focusing on the fact they f*cked out and betrayed u, never forget this and focus on other stuff they've done to hurt u or things u dont like... when ur strong enough to kno u can walk away, forgive that person so u dont walk away with any feelings whether good or bad so u cant get drawn back in, now u are or should be in control of urself and ur emotions... not saying this will happen over night but obviously the sooner the better if that person is trying to win u back and is trying harder this time, then that is an added bonus cos u can use them as and when u see fit if need be... then when ur ready do ur own ting, if not just disappear enit and in that process the negative energy is transfered from u to them and they tend to harbour the feelings long after the ting is over... which has advantages, can pretty much drop in and out whenever u want which i've done lately out of boredom tbh with my two most recent ex's if u can genuinely forgive that person and forget what they did then good luck with that, just dont be suprised if it happens again if it was marriage or kids were involved I may feel differently but I dont... I only get this way if someone tries to f*ck me over.. If/ when the games begin, I win

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Yilmaz
im surprised at these threads that seem to seek a yes or a no. life is never that simple, and every situation is unique.once a ________________ in any situation, doesnt have to remain a ____________ in any situation.
Indeed. The vagaries of life are what make it so exciting.

(Is this Ashman? I'm sure I just saw you in greenwich.)Move on. She actually took the piss with you, and look at the stress it's causing you-you need to be focusing on your degree and your kid(s).
all of that
LOL Yeah I was in Greenwich earlier. Had to submit my portfolio I got extenuating circumstances for. Hopefully that will carry me through to my second year as if it don't then I have to retake the first year as I finished with 62%, 63%, 51% and 17% bad times. Started off so well as well.Where was you then and what was you doing in Greenwich? where did you see me?
  • Downvote 1