Once a cheater always a cheater?

Ashman

^ lol bitch/thought this was gonna be bout you taking ceazy back, but instead its about you paying for some hoe to suck a next man off in france...what the f*ck, and shes a mother i've always admired your perseverance sean but you seem to lack common sense, you're a genuinely good guy which is why you're being shitted on repeatedly by these hoebags

If my girl cheated on me, even kissed another guy she'd be gone. Trust to me is a major thing and I know I would never be able to trust her again.I reckon I would have the same feelings if I was married to the woman with kids as well. Allow sticking it out with a woman just coz of kids when she's cheated on me.No nigga!

• Upvote 4

If someone cheated on you, could you forgive them and stay with them? or do you believe that once a cheater always a cheater; pack your bags and move on?Discuss.
if someone cheated on me that's the end of it. they basically think you're a c*nt./not read topic but have now seen funny .gif of crazy woman at football game, may now read.EDIT: POS LEWIS

^ lol bitch/thought this was gonna be bout you taking ceazy back, but instead its about you paying for some hoe to suck a next man off in france...what the f*ck, and shes a mother i've always admired your perseverance sean but you seem to lack common sense, you're a genuinely good guy which is why you're being shitted on repeatedly by these hoebags
I have common sense, it's just I try to see too much of the good in people. It tends to blind me from the truth. But I have learnt from it. Think you are all right. I have broke up with her now. Maybe some time on my own is what I need and to focus on my studies and music again. Cheers,
  • Downvote 2

i've always admired your perseverance sean but you seem to lack common sense, you're a genuinely good guy which is why you're being shitted on repeatedly by these hoebags
C/S Ashman just bun it.I think you need to put women on the side at the moment, like forget them for a while. Concentrate on university and your children mate, apply yourself to become a success in what you want to be. Some man (and ALOT of females) unknowingly let their issues with the opposite sex sidetrack them immensely and eventually lose focus to what they are working toward.Don't let this consume you.
  • Upvote 2

There was no positive comments.
c/s Man is the real life robbie Jackson, way too nice for your own good u failed from the jump by paying for this trifling hoe's holiday during the early stages of your relationship as this showed too much generousity and desperationand the bitch was audacious enough to repay ure kindness by sucking and f*ck*ng next man on the same tripI'm sorry bro but do the right thing and save yourself
  • Upvote 1

Well, I thought there were positive comments telling me that I am better than that; a nice guy and I should go and focus on my studies etc. Are they not positive comments or are people here blind?All the negatives of name calling etc are the negative comments that I choose to ignore.

i've always admired your perseverance sean but you seem to lack common sense, you're a genuinely good guy which is why you're being shitted on repeatedly by these hoebags
C/S Ashman just bun it.I think you need to put women on the side at the moment, like forget them for a while. Concentrate on university and your children mate, apply yourself to become a success in what you want to be. Some man (and ALOT of females) unknowingly let their issues with the opposite sex sidetrack them immensely and eventually lose focus to what they are working toward.Don't let this consume you.
safe brudda

@ Yilmaz - that's just the way I see it, i wouldn't be able to forgive or forget so continuing a relationship with them when all it would do is make both our lives miserable seems like a waste of time to me
This is just it. Basically, I have forgiven the girl and taken her back. And to be honest, she is trying so hard but I just keep randomly getting so angry that I keep bringing it up or I just go off on ones because in my head it is still there. I forgive her but it's the forgetting that is the hard part. It's like I am the one making things miserable now. I do love the girl, I know she loves me, I am just finding it so difficult to move forward.Ok here is the full scenario..I met this girl from Uni, started going out in November last year. Being a single parent like me, we kinda had a lot in common (so I thought) and we were quite close. In Februrary, the Uni organised a trip to France for our history lesson, I paid for her to come with me as I thought she tried so hard to be a good mum to her little one and I cared for here a lot so thought she deserved to be treated nicely. On the first day away she ended up kissing some guy behind my back, she blanked me or argued most of the weekend and she was hanging around with the next man from my class. When we got back I told her we were finished and to go but somehow managed to work things. For months after, she still had the guy she kissed on Facebook, I told her to delete him as it affected me and she never did. Even found out she took his number and had it on her phone. Said she dont like being controlled. But then I found messages between them, with him dissing me and her basically appologising on my behalf and her dissing me to him behind my back. Still, worked through all that. (baring in mind we have met each others kids and I have grown quite fond of hers to just walk away). Then a few weeks ago she confessed to sleeping with and sucking the guy off back in february. I went nuts and called her every name under the sun, she attacked me, I did not retaliate and walked out to which she phoned me crying and begging for me to come back and that she was sorry. I went back, sorted things and forgave her. I sent him a message and threatened to kill him
stopped reading here tbhthis actually disgusts mehow dare youhowf*ckingdare youeven have the audacityto threaten a plyr thats playing the game how it should be playedbecause these fickle sluts STAY OWNING YOUits beyond belief that you as a 30 year old with dependants would put yourself in this position AGAIN/ f*ck the "your too nice for your own good" fanclubthese tings stay violating him simply because HE IS THAT GUYa walking talking moving f*ck*ng violation1rzr76.jpg_2.gif
  • Upvote 5

@ Yilmaz - that's just the way I see it, i wouldn't be able to forgive or forget so continuing a relationship with them when all it would do is make both our lives miserable seems like a waste of time to me
This is just it. Basically, I have forgiven the girl and taken her back. And to be honest, she is trying so hard but I just keep randomly getting so angry that I keep bringing it up or I just go off on ones because in my head it is still there. I forgive her but it's the forgetting that is the hard part. It's like I am the one making things miserable now. I do love the girl, I know she loves me, I am just finding it so difficult to move forward.Ok here is the full scenario..I met this girl from Uni, started going out in November last year. Being a single parent like me, we kinda had a lot in common (so I thought) and we were quite close. In Februrary, the Uni organised a trip to France for our history lesson, I paid for her to come with me as I thought she tried so hard to be a good mum to her little one and I cared for here a lot so thought she deserved to be treated nicely. On the first day away she ended up kissing some guy behind my back, she blanked me or argued most of the weekend and she was hanging around with the next man from my class. When we got back I told her we were finished and to go but somehow managed to work things. For months after, she still had the guy she kissed on Facebook, I told her to delete him as it affected me and she never did. Even found out she took his number and had it on her phone. Said she dont like being controlled. But then I found messages between them, with him dissing me and her basically appologising on my behalf and her dissing me to him behind my back. Still, worked through all that. (baring in mind we have met each others kids and I have grown quite fond of hers to just walk away). Then a few weeks ago she confessed to sleeping with and sucking the guy off back in february. I went nuts and called her every name under the sun, she attacked me, I did not retaliate and walked out to which she phoned me crying and begging for me to come back and that she was sorry. I went back, sorted things and forgave her. I sent him a message and threatened to kill him
stopped reading here tbhthis actually disgusts mehow dare youhowf*ckingdare youeven have the audacityto threaten a plyr thats playing the game how it should be playedbecause these fickle sluts STAY OWNING YOUits beyond belief that you as a 30 year old with dependants would put yourself in this position AGAIN/ f*ck the "your too nice for your own good" fanclubthese tings stay violating him simply because HE IS THAT GUYa walking talking moving f*ck*ng violation1rzr76.jpg_2.gif
To be honest, it is pricks like you in this world that make it a sh*t place to be and why women and men go on like this. Yes I am 30, never cheated on a soul in my life. I ain't no player. I have values and morals. Makes me laugh that you are probably not that far behind me and think you are running game. Idiot. Grow up!
  • Downvote 7

In fact, this forum is f*cked up. Supposed to come here for advice and support on love and life questions and all people do is judge and try make jokes of situations. I can see why this place has gone down hill and why top heads stay away.I must be lacking sense to come back here thinking heads have grown up still.

• Downvote 2

This is just it. Basically, I have forgiven the girl and taken her back. And to be honest, she is trying so hard but I just keep randomly getting so angry that I keep bringing it up or I just go off on ones because in my head it is still there. I forgive her but it's the forgetting that is the hard part. It's like I am the one making things miserable now. I do love the girl, I know she loves me, I am just finding it so difficult to move forward.Ok here is the full scenario..I met this girl from Uni, started going out in November last year. Being a single parent like me, we kinda had a lot in common (so I thought) and we were quite close. In Februrary, the Uni organised a trip to France for our history lesson, I paid for her to come with me as I thought she tried so hard to be a good mum to her little one and I cared for here a lot so thought she deserved to be treated nicely. On the first day away she ended up kissing some guy behind my back, she blanked me or argued most of the weekend and she was hanging around with the next man from my class. When we got back I told her we were finished and to go but somehow managed to work things. For months after, she still had the guy she kissed on Facebook, I told her to delete him as it affected me and she never did. Even found out she took his number and had it on her phone. Said she dont like being controlled. But then I found messages between them, with him dissing me and her basically appologising on my behalf and her dissing me to him behind my back. Still, worked through all that. (baring in mind we have met each others kids and I have grown quite fond of hers to just walk away). Then a few weeks ago she confessed to sleeping with and sucking the guy off back in february. I went nuts and called her every name under the sun, she attacked me, I did not retaliate and walked out to which she phoned me crying and begging for me to come back and that she was sorry. I went back, sorted things and forgave her. I sent him a message and threatened to kill him to which he said he is gonna get legal advice to which I told him he is gonna need it. Now I have to go back to Uni with a lot of people knowing about this. The guy she banged has a reputation at Uni for banging bare girls and f*ck*ng girls over; obviously had her fooled or maybe that's what she liked. Either way I am finding it very hard to trust her again now. The slightest bit of distance from her sends me off her and don't know how to move forward or face people at uni again or see him without hurting the guy. She has now deleted the guy off facebook and his number but sh*t is still affecting me and I feel I am the one making life miserable now when she is trying. All this stress lead to me failing my first year at uni and so had to take a resit and extenuating circumstances. Hopefully will make to year 2. She passed with a first.
LOOOOOOOOLOnly just read this nowWowShould have stopped here tbhYou deserved everything else you gotYou're a mug, I think you're a mug. So does she, so does he, so does Ceazy and so does everyone at your uni.
  • Upvote 2

Sean, men are predators. Sometimes, converting a chick is part of the appeal.Even if this isn't your modus operandi, as a man, you should be aware.Like, I used to think I was a nice guy, but thinking f*ck*ng hell, at 30 yrs old, you should know what's good.I'd actually understand if this was the ex-wife but this new bitch!? f*ck OUTTA HERE. Does she know about what Ceazy did? Be honest.Because if she does, then fam, ViP2 isn't the place to look for warmth & affection.We'll e-stone you & rightly so.

cs what o.j. is saying... the fact that u come here ignoring the "negative" comments is why u stay failing cos u do the same irl... if theres something u dont like u ignore it which is why its obvious u were getting gamed but missed all the signs.. life aint all sunsets and candyfloss, u have to take the good with the bad u shouldn't be worried about ppl on here or the state of the forum u need to be worried about how u look in front of ur peers since she exposed u for the sap u are and made it look easy... u have to face them x times a week, not anonymous online personas EDIT: cs lewis, @ the last part CREASING!

No, this wouldn't be happening to me if people like you and like this didn't exist tbh.
you dont get it do you?IM ACTUALLY TRYING TO HELP YOU HERE!!!!!IT WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE FOR YOUR PARTNER TO BE SUCKING OF NEXT GUYS IF PEOPLE LIKE ME OR HIM OR YOUR SLUT OF A GIRLFRIEND DIDNT EXIST, THIS IS TRUEBUT WE DO EXISTSO THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO TO COUNTERACT THISIS TO NOT WIFE A FICKLE SLUTSIMPLE
  • Upvote 6

na na f*ck to him tbh... guy used to act like a prick with his wife and all their rinsing benefits posting pics, thinkin he was better than everyone else and otherwise taking the piss... now he's playing the role a failing mature student/ sad sack who gets taken for the biggest d*ckhead an now he wants to play the victim card on some humble tip? get f*cked, guy gets no sympathy

• Upvote 5

Nah Ash he has a point.This girl goes and f*cks a next guy - you shouldn't be angry at him, but HER.He didnt betray your trust and deceive you, she did.If anything you should be greatful you've seen her true colours now rather than later down the line when you have invested more time/money/emotions in this girl.