The official MILLWALL promotion to the Premiership topic!

Ashman

Now we have made it to the Championship, and making big moves already, as a dedicated supporter of Millwall, I will be bringing you pictures, videos and commentry from my experiences of being down the Den this season and also aim to make some away games including Nottingham Forest, Leeds, Crystal Palace and Pompy!

Keep a look out as I update you on the Millwall campaign to follow in Blackpool's footsteps and play premiership football.

MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Downvote 6

How can people be dissing me when I am bringing something fresh to the forums? why don't some of you show us some pictures or videos of your support for your teams? Oh, I forgot, you are arm chair supporters. Jokers. Buy the shirt and that's your support there. Jokers.

• Upvote 7

lol millwall is my local team, so would be good to see them in the premiership... lol would love to see the amount bandwagons joinning around southwark/lewisham

remember last year the milwall that come down weren't expecting bare local goons at UP station alongside all the pub guys still

was a next madnes

lol millwall is my local team, so would be good to see them in the premiership... lol would love to see the amount bandwagons joinning around southwark/lewisham

remember last year the milwall that come down weren't expecting bare local goons at UP station alongside all the pub guys still

was a next madnes

I was there mate.