If you spare some time

Captain Planet

How often (if ever) do you read online publications or visit media focused sites?

What type of sites are these often? (SBTV, Newspapers, Rwdmag, skysports etc.)

What takes your interest the most? (Music, sport, fashion etc.)

And how would you feel about a website that details and focuses on these issues from a mainly black (non stereotypical) perspective, as well as topics often deemed too controversial or risky by most sites/media outlets?

I would make a poll of some sorts but I'm posting from phone, because I'm outside.

Feedback will be very much appreciated.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

How often (if ever) do you read online publications or visit media focused sites?

Everyday

Everything from SBTV to Indepedent news websites to the Guardian to Sky sports

Technology, politics and sport.

And how would you feel about a website that details and focuses on these issues from a mainly black (non stereotypical) perspective, as well as topics often deemed too controversial or risky by most sites/media outlets?

I would be skeptical but if I do think we need an established broadcaster of everything, that is truly independent and able to freely discuss issues of importance without bias. First and foremost it should report on this country's drug policies and spark the much needed debate. (not sure how much that answers your question but tbh I don't think I really got what you meant)

• Upvote 1

Guest TimeBomb

daily

bbc sport, NHL.com, hockeyfights.com, wshh (amongst others)

sport and a mix of stuff on wshh

not sure ice hockey could be covered from a black perspective, but wshh already is from a black perspective.

I would make a poll of some sorts but I'm posting from phone, because I'm outside.

There's not much catering for the British media outlets, got a hook up with OBV lined up soon though.

Were trying to focus on an audience of younger people aswell, such as black students, community workers, aspiring buinesspeople and so on. We are trying to avoid a steroetypical "urban magazine" but will implement aspects of that culture although not too prominently.

Guest Yilmaz

There's not much catering for the British media outlets, got a hook up with OBV lined up soon though.

Were trying to focus on an audience of younger people aswell, such as black students, community workers, aspiring buinesspeople and so on. We are trying to avoid a steroetypical "urban magazine" but will implement aspects of that culture although not too prominently.

I don't understand what it is you're offering though. Do you have a business plan?

/

Who's your hook up at OBV?

Initially its an online magazine, seeking to get published as print in the far future with enough success. Project of a smart friend of mine, I'm going to contribute heading the research team and writing articles if need be.

That hook up is the political editors responsibility so I don't know names, but an interview and sort of collaboration is lined up without giving too much away.

I'm trying to get some insight into what audience we can expect (or not) and people interests.

Guest Yilmaz

Initially its an online magazine, seeking to get published as print in the far future with enough success. Project of a smart friend of mine, I'm going to contribute heading the research team and writing articles if need be.

Stick to online. Print media is dying. Even top newspapers lose money.

That hook up is the political editors responsibility so I don't know names, but an interview and sort of collaboration is lined up without giving too much away.

I know the OBV team very well, and I don't know why they'd collaborate with what seems like a competitor.

'm trying to get some insight into what audience we can expect (or not) and people interests.

Good luck with that.

daily.

news, technology, music and humour

all of the above tbh

interested. theres bossip, wshh, bet and all that but not many uk equivalents. I would make a poll of some sorts but I'm posting from phone, because I'm outside.

To be honest I get a bit of everything ive mentioned from this site. news, technology discussion, music, and humour

On a daily basis

Skysports, guardian, Daily Heil etc.

Sport.

Isn't that what vip2 is for?