real shit

thinkingthuglife

yo I only deal in real talk so here sum things I believe that ppl won't like. don't gi a fuk.

1. Weed smokers r losers in life

2. faggits should be forced to live in 1 cuntry

3. a lot of asian chicks hair stinks

4. Jay-z better than Nas coz he more versatile n got a better flow

5. child labours deep but if u stop buying thec lothes these youts wont b able 2 eat so keep buyin

drop sum real sh*t innit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 19

yo I only deal in real talk so here sum things I believe that ppl won't like. don't gi a fuk.

1. Weed smokers r losers in life

2. faggits should be forced to live in 1 cuntry

3. a lot of asian chicks hair stinks

4. Jay-z better than Nas coz he more versatile n got a better flow

5. child labours deep but if u stop buying thec lothes these youts wont b able 2 eat so keep buyin

drop sum real sh*t innit.

number 1 is the only one i could agree with

I think we need to withdraw the troops from IRAQ AND AFGHAN.

Also Palestine needs to be free'd we've had 60YEARS OF OPPRESSION FROM THE JEWS.

enough is enough

P.s Obama to stay as president for 100 more years

i lol'd

who's "we"? cos you're not british and palestinian at the same time

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I think we need to withdraw the troops from IRAQ AND AFGHAN.

Also Palestine needs to be free'd we've had 60YEARS OF OPPRESSION FROM THE JEWS.

enough is enough

P.s Obama to stay as president for 100 more years

'Troops' come out of Iraq today

...True-say about Jay-Z, chatting sh*t otherwise though

real sh*t = growing my own weed in my badboy tent smoking the PENGEST and my own babies once every three months.

About more versatile and better flow

suck out

Nas is sik couldn't smash a neptunes or storch beat like Jay tho. sh*t jigga can even do rock n bangra yo. the nigga could probably smash a dubstep beat.

who cares?

nas is probably as lyrically important as shakespeare,meanwhile jayz stays recycling old wives tales and syllogisms which are passed of as his own to ppl who have a blinkered perspective with limited knowledge of the history of the world,which is why he has a massive audience

sick of ppl quoting jayz saying 'dont argue with fools' etc as if he invented these sayings f*ck*ng more ons

i dnt want to do the nas jayz debate im just saying real sh*t,posd cos i like the topic

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Valid point.

not really.

because we now have the means to permanently store music for future generations, the music from 400 years ago which was written down (mostly church music) still gets played by ppl who are interested, but obv doesnt resonate with most.

when shakespeare first wrote his material it resonated with people, now 400 years after his death his material still resonates, in another 400 years people will probably still be reading/performing his work, if you gonna compare an artist like nas as a storyteller/wordsmith his work has to resonate with future generations.

• Upvote 1