Notting Hill Summer 2010

Guest Awesome Kong

Guest Triple XXX

just remembered

Had one footage of some nice brazilian girl winding off..

Everyone was focused on her. So am filming with the cam

and this freshy uncle looking guy starts trying to grind on her and she tries to run away.

she runs in circles for about a minute and this guy is chasing her like a fly. humping the Air... Right in front of the police.

it got soo ridiculous, they pulled him to a corner and told him to fall back.

The guy was over hungry, had this grin on his face while chasing her as well...

I hope i get to recover that footage. Had me creasing.

please find this

lmao

how can you go cani by yourself?

honestly

^^^ brv they wont understand

if u wanna go lo key at least go with one person but allow on ur ones thats dead

to the people that went or consider going on their ones - do you go cinema by urself? do u go bowling by urself? rave, paintballing etc etc

look mate not all of us have grown up with the same mentality as u

some of us are just easy going guys looking to catch a little wave and get some pu$y

we don't need the help of our mates to do that so we go alone and have fun

i personally didn't go alone but i wouldn't think twice about doing it. why do i need the company of a nother human to confirm my own existence?

also i go to the cinema by myself regularly, or with a girl, or with one of my mates, or with a group of mates. i'm really not insecure about it and if i want to do something i will do it and enjoy it! lighten up mate - be comfortable in your own skin and enjoy your own company and you'll see you aren't such a bad person to hang out with after all.

ive been raving alone too, but thats because i like the music and none of my mates do. why should i limit my enjoyment of life just because others aren't on the same wavelength as me? why should i stop what im doing because a few unconfident individuals would think its weird?

i can understand if ur living the gangster life and you need to go to carnival with a few of your boys so you don't get jumped.. but I can handle myself in a 1on1 or 2on1, maybe 3on1 depending on opponents and weapons and I'm not a G so I don't need to worry about it. If someone gets lippy I give the em a few seconds to cool off, if they don't back down then its a 1 bang and turn around as they fall and dissappear into the crowd.

POS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

honestly

if u wanna go lo key at least go with one person but allow on ur ones thats dead

to the people that went or consider going on their ones - do you go cinema by urself? do u go bowling by urself? rave, paintballing etc etc

some of us are just easy going guys looking to catch a little wave and get some pu$$y

i personally didn't go alone but i wouldn't think twice about doing it. why do i need the company of a nother human to confirm my own existence?

also i go to the cinema by myself regularly, or with a girl, or with one of my mates, or with a group of mates. i'm really not insecure about it and if i want to do something i will do it and enjoy it! lighten up mate - be comfortable in your own skin and enjoy your own company and you'll see you aren't such a bad person to hang out with after all.

ive been raving alone too, but thats because i like the music and none of my mates do. why should i limit my enjoyment of life just because others aren't on the same wavelength as me? why should i stop what im doing because a few unconfident individuals would think its weird?

i can understand if ur living the gangster life and you need to go to carnival with a few of your boys so you don't get jumped.. but I can handle myself in a 1on1 or 2on1, maybe 3on1 depending on opponents and weapons and I'm not a G so I don't need to worry about it. If someone gets lippy I give the em a few seconds to cool off, if they don't back down then its a 1 bang and turn around as they fall and dissappear into the crowd.

Co sign

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

honestly

some of us are just easy going guys looking to catch a little wave and get some pu$y

POS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would pos Guillermo if I could be bothered.

Stringer Bell is an example of why I smh at certain black ppl.

dunno wot that has to do with my race

i never said i wouldnt go on my ones beauce of fear of gettin jumped etc etc - i personally think it would be dead on my ones. If i was with one other person in which u can share ur experiences with - he can be a wingman, generally buss joke with a friend then why not.

going to a cinema by urself is dead

going to a rave is undertnadable if noone else u kno likes the music

and to the idiot that sent a shot my way implyin that i dnt go shoppin on my ones - i actually prefer to go shopping by myself as i dnt have to wait for noone and get in get out- i actually hate going shoppin with others.

its ok if u man are loners and u try sugarcoat ur lack of friends by saying ur 'mature' a lone wolf etc etc

• Downvote 3

honestly

bullshit theres nuff people there on their ones

Just like going on holiday by urself nothing wrong that eitheir

only reason I dont role solo is cos U wouldnt have anyone to share the moment with when somthing funny happens or u see somthing rare etc.

• Downvote 1

i never said i wouldnt go on my ones beauce of fear of gettin jumped etc etc - i personally think it would be dead on my ones. If i was with one other person in which u can share ur experiences with - he can be a wingman, generally buss joke with a friend then why not.

and to the idiot that sent a shot my way implyin that i dnt go shoppin on my ones - i actually prefer to go shopping by myself as i dnt have to wait for noone and get in get out- i actually hate going shoppin with others.

its ok if u man are loners and u try sugarcoat ur lack of friends by saying ur 'mature' a lone wolf etc etc

i just assumed you needed someone to hold your hand with whatever you wanted to do. You seem like the insecure type from those posts.

jog on >>

• Upvote 2

i just assumed you needed someone to hold your hand with whatever you wanted to do. You seem like the insecure type from those posts.

jog on >>

i saw the edit.

/

u only go shoppin on ur ones bcoz ur xbox live buddies in china/ us etc dnt actaully know u outside of a controller and console

• Downvote 7

honestly

POS

95% only pos'd becuase your statement sounds mature and havent experienced any of it themselves

smh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1