Power Balance Bands

Former

Power-Balance-Wristband.jpg

RRP: £30. can be bought online or sports direct ( I think )

•What is Power Balance?Power Balance is Performance Technology designed to work with your body’s natural energy field. Founded by athletes, Power Balance is a favorite among elite athletes for whom balance, strength and flexibility are important. •How Does the Hologram Work? Power Balance is based on the idea of optimizing the body’s natural energy flow, similar to concepts behind many Eastern philosophies. The hologram in Power Balance is designed to resonate with and respond to the natural energy field of the body.
This is the companies "Test" video:

And a different test video carried out by some aussie's which seems abit more believable.

Has anyone heard of them before or tried one? I saw these in the paper a few weeks ago and the likes of C.Ronaldo, Shaq and Carlton Cole wear one so i did abit more research into it. I'm highly curious as too if they work or not as ive seen so many conflicting comments and videos which show it does/doesnt or just look completely fake. I want to buy one and try them out but just abit skeptical and dont want to waste money on what could essentially be a bit of plastic. Even if it is i'll just take it back to the shop and say its faulty or something, they cant exactly prove it isnt :lol:Have any of you guys heard/tried these or know someone who has or just think its all a big sham?Discuss

ive tried one, and it does oddly work and i was tempted to buy one, but im very serious when i say if u hold a beer in your hand and do the tests its the same result. i think its just focusing on something tbhid consider buying one if they were cheaper, and remember its a hologram on a rubber band

ive tried one, and it does oddly work and i was tempted to buy one, but im very serious when i say if u hold a beer in your hand and do the tests its the same result. i think its just focusing on something tbhid consider buying one if they were cheaper, and remember its a hologram on a rubber band
What ya mean?

well some one showed it to me in the pub, and got me to hold the band, and i stoood on one leg and they pushed down on my arm and i stayed balanced. where as when they did it without the band and two legs i lost balance quikly.but i did the test with one leg holding a beer, and it had the same effect as with power band.