Sign in to follow this  
Guest Yilmaz

Male grooming

Guest Yilmaz

I'm thinking of going and getting my back and chest waxed.Does anyone else do this?

• Downvote 2

I trim my nipple hairs 'cause frankly I find the look a bit disgusting. Also the hairs that grow on my fingers and feet.Ain't got a hairy back and my chest hair ain't thick but I'd probably consider a wax if I did.

I remember back in the day some of the football mandem tried saying a ting about shaving their legs. I was baff'd.

Guest Lens

trim of the armpits if needed. anywhere else is suspect, other than face

• Downvote 1

it's not about waxing/removing anything, roll with that chewbacca coat on a normalall of you are womenwomen with pink accessories

Guest Lens

was that how they wanted You when You were a little boy yeh?see how You could get used to it and continue, still.

• Downvote 1

yilmaz do u man if u want to do iti get all my shits done chest back crack and sacki shave my armpits considerin micro derm abrasion for my face and maybe a coloniccaring what other men think = homo .. i look goodi do me and im a successful modern man.. why dont u crabs in a bucket do u ?
pork munchin muslim go eat a bag of diks u fraud.

I aint waxed nothing on me, my body hair is fine and soft.Should of been coolie, you know them way there.Trim armpit occasionally them K.I.M./Bitches think I pluck my eyebrows :D <_<They just :angry:God had to have his children look beautiful for this cruel world.

beacuse the thread is about male grooming - pubic hairs fall into that category - imhim is a weird one but i cant understand why this would make him a gay

Bitches think I pluck my eyebrows :D <_<They just :angry:God had to have his children look beautiful for this cruel world.
Get the same slander. :D
  • Downvote 1

the hairs that grow on my fingers and feet.
Done this in the past coz I thought it was nasty.But tbh only really groom head + facial hair most of the time.

Guest Yilmaz
Bitches think I pluck my eyebrows :D <_<They just :angry:God had to have his children look beautiful for this cruel world.
Get the same slander. :D
Wat
  • Downvote 1