Reading 2010

Sinister

• 2 weeks later...

Bump,

All in all another good year.

Lol @ Guns & Roses on the Friday night though.

Pissed I was working over the weekend but was right by the side of the NME stage so was all bless.

Sunday was too much with Limp B2B Cypress B2B Wheezer B2B Paramore B2B Blink

Pendulum was too rammed on the Saturday night, surprised they had the smaller stage, even though I ain't even into their new stuff.

Glad I didnt go and watch GnR. not my cup of tea anyway. Could hear boo's from my camp though.

Great weekend had all around though really. Always died watching Mumford tho. Was about 5 rows from the front center and the crushing was unbearable. Something needs to be done like 'leave to the left only' or something. The crowd before was trying to get out yet Mumford fans were piling in and I was trapped in the middle. I actually feared for my life it was that bad :lol:

People fainting and no one helping them up and sh*t. Crazy. I was rather selfish just ramming peoples faces out my way no giving a sh*t as long as I got out alive :lol:

The sound quality for Blink from where I was was sh*t too. Kept dropping out

Oh and I could have done a better job than the sound engineer at the NME for Phoenix. Way too much constant feedback and amps blowing and sh*t.