The Wiley Thread

JinX_Dutz

After years of rumours and speculation, Wiley has finally released the details of what happened in Ayia Napa with Dizzee.

The MC noted that Grime wouldn’t have got big without Dizzee getting stabbed, before going on to detail what happened.

“[M]e and Dizzee went out one night [in Ayia Napa] and there was some fighting with another crew – I won’t say who, but basically everyone knows. Then the next day, I decided to carry it on – I didn’t pull out a knife. I was just fighting. Me and another guy went looking for them again. Dizzee just rode off, because in his head, he’s probably thinking: “What the fuck are you doing? That was last night! It’s just gonna carry on!” Well, after we started it up again, those guys came looking for us. But the person they found was Dizzee. The thing we done the next morning led them to go looking for us, but see him and stab him.”

S0, they stopped speaking because Wiley was partly responsible for Dizzee getting stabbed.

“Yeah, that’s the real reason. Now I’m older, I can see: Dizzee in his head will always be thinking: “I know we got into a beef. I know something started. But you lot carried it on the next day. If you had left it I wouldn’t have got stabbed.” That is the reason me and Dizzee haven’t spoken all these years. Listen, out of all the interviews I’ve done or the interviews he’s done and out of all the people in the middle chatting shit, that is the realest thing ever about it.”

The two have since maintained a good friendship though; “‘I would work with him any day of my life if I could. I love him like a brother.”

The mystery is solved.

That napa air can do a madness to people

10 hours ago, The Somalian said:

Guy still hyping this ting from 14 years ago :/

!!

even if they did work together in 2016 it will probably turn out sheg

• 2 weeks later...
On 15 June 2016 at 10:39 AM, Lionel & Dave said:

Adams?

can't even think who would have him on their radar

but then i don't really know how these things work

I am flying in a ship I just copped one

That could make the older boss in your town, turn around and say your not having that unless I got one

He don't know I'm Jesus type nigga
Share the bread and water with a evil type nigga

Wiley 

• 1 month later...

Real wiley

• Upvote 5