Using mobile on holiday

Bardissimo

1.50 a text are you sure?

swear its like 12p?

what tarrif are you on?

in my experience the best way to stay in touch abroad is to ring your provider, and tell them you are going on holiday and where you are going, they may be able to hook you up with cheaper rates abroad especially if you are on pay monthly.

Then when you are abroad just use texts off of your mobile and emergency calls only, other then that you can use texts to arrange times to call, and purchase a phone-card from where you are and ring landlines using a phone box.

And turn Data off, if the option isn't on your mobile or ask your provider to switch off data service while you are abroad.

in my experience the best way to stay in touch abroad is to ring your provider, and tell them you are going on holiday and where you are going, they may be able to hook you up with cheaper rates abroad especially if you are on pay monthly.

Then when you are abroad just use texts off of your mobile and emergency calls only, other then that you can use texts to arrange times to call, and purchase a phone-card from where you are and ring landlines using a phone box.

And turn Data off, if the option isn't on your mobile or ask your provider to switch off data service while you are abroad.

Most networks have a bundle you can use abroad, call cs.

THE most important thing. The amount of people I used to serve who'd come back from their holiday hadn't used their phone much, but had a triple figure bill cos their phone has been connected to the net whilst roaming :lol:

THE most important thing. The amount of people I used to serve who'd come back from their holiday hadn't used their phone much, but had a triple figure bill cos their phone has been connected to the net whilst roaming :lol:

This!!!

Comin back from Jamaica with a £410 phone bill when I only made two actual phone calls was a bad piss take.

f*ck Blackberry Messenger!!