Why was I banned?

Thun

Guest Awesome Kong

Thun, I fully agree with you It was totally out of order! Stuff like that makes me only come on here sometimes now, slowly killing off the interest that RWD had. It's jokes that these new cats who abuse their power, were not the kind of people who made RWD big, but the people they always call "trolls" like me, Ashman, Thun, Carpe etc etc, no wonder the forum doesn't grow. SMH. If the RWD merkers were doing what they did when RWD got big, they would be called trolls.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

Thun, I fully agree with you It was totally out of order! Stuff like that makes me only come on here sometimes now, slowly killing off the interest that RWD had. It's jokes that these new cats who abuse their power, were not the kind of people who made RWD big, but the people they always call "trolls" like me, Ashman, Thun, Carpe etc etc, no wonder the forum doesn't grow. SMH. If the RWD merkers were doing what they did when RWD got big, they would be called trolls.[/b

No they wouldn't.

:/

• Upvote 1

Thun, I fully agree with you It was totally out of order! Stuff like that makes me only come on here sometimes now, slowly killing off the interest that RWD had. It's jokes that these new cats who abuse their power, were not the kind of people who made RWD big, but the people they always call "trolls" like me, Ashman, Thun, Carpe etc etc, no wonder the forum doesn't grow. SMH. If the RWD merkers were doing what they did when RWD got big, they would be called trolls.

True stories but end of the day this is only a forum, it's never gonna be bigger than it is. There are bare forums online and life is bigger than a forum, especially this one.

There are just the few on here that I can talk to on a level, have a laugh with or discuss something with and actually pick something up worthwhile from.

As for the rest,

It's pants tbh.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest WAVESURFER

It makes me wonder how many people have been banned and not come back

:lol:

Mate, this isn't Communist China. You weren't abducted in the middle of the night and imprisoned. You got a temporary ban from an internet forum.

You need to start living in the real world.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

It makes me wonder how many people have been banned and not come back

:lol:

Mate, this isn't Communist China. You weren't abducted in the middle of the night and imprisoned. You got a temporary ban from an internet forum.

You need to start living in the real world.

lololol

the guy is beyond weird

• Upvote 1