Hollyoaks

Da Luv Doc

Guest Bedroom Bully.
Thank fuuck that Will gets baited about the laptop ting and all sorts.Also, Louise >>>>>>>>>>. anyother white gurl alive, followed second my my girlfriend excl.gif
You mad, Mercedes is number in that show.

Thank fuuck that Will gets baited about the laptop ting and all sorts.Also, Louise >>>>>>>>>>. anyother white gurl alive, followed second my my girlfriend excl.gif
You mad, Mercedes is number in that show.
her voice notches her down a few level
& her skin looks dirty and allow the freckles.Shes not no where near as pretty as Louise.

i used to proper rate louise but now i think her face is too big and shes caked in make upall about jessicaand mercedes just for the body

very bad picJennifer-Biddall_357839.jpgdont thinks shes photogenic to be honest

i like carmells dumbness i could talk to girls like that for hours

Guest Bedroom Bully.
izzy was quite nice i think. n also dat blonde with the weird yank accent was choongalis sister was butters (cant remember her name) she just had sum supersize breastsi wud doggy mercedes with all my might biggrin.gif
YOU MAD

Guest Bedroom Bully.
i like carmells dumbness i could talk to girls like that for hours
Yeah nuff, dumb.Had blonde ting from Enfield Town at my flat my mates link, she was on my balcony and she goes "can you see france from here" i ljust laughed in her face.She was proper decent, sick body and fat breasts with a pretty face. If i didnt know her and saw her in a club , i wnt like i prob wouldnt even try and draw it, too intimdatin. Just goes to show a girl can be buff but soon as they open their mouth lol

izzy was quite nice i think. n also dat blonde with the weird yank accent was choongalis sister was butters (cant remember her name) she just had sum supersize breastsi wud doggy mercedes with all my might biggrin.gif
YOU MAD
shes butters. nothin about her is nice. plus her breasts r bigger then her whole body

gemma_merna_fhm_01.jpgMy boy met this chick when he was with his gurl (think she knows her) and she is strictly on black boys.Infact, most gurls from north love black boys and will move to you.jodi-albert-13.jpgI cant recall seeing her in chingford but she is mean't to have been a hoe.I think she either went, Chingford School (Nevin) or Highams Park school.There are a few white gurls her age around here that are on her level still.But Louise is better excl.gif