Penis Power (no homo)

thinkingthuglife

Let me help you a little since you kinda parred yourself with that story.I'm a firm believer that chicks need the d*ck just as much as we need p*ssy.I musta pissed my girl off last month and she said later on that day "Your not getting nothing cos you pissed me off today." Man didn't get no p*ssy for a few days. I was roasting but I left her to do her little punishment thing. Fast forward to this month and she did something to piss me off so I dropped the same punishment.She spent 3 days trying to make me sex her including coming out the shower, wet and jumped on me. Smh I shoulda smashed it but had to show her this d*ck had the same value as any p*ssy

• Upvote 1

Let me help you a little since you kinda parred yourself with that story.I'm a firm believer that chicks need the d*ck just as much as we need p*ssy.I musta pissed my girl off last month and she said later on that day "Your not getting nothing cos you pissed me off today." Man didn't get no p*ssy for a few days. I was roasting but I left her to do her little punishment thing. Fast forward to this month and she did something to piss me off so I dropped the same punishment.She spent 3 days trying to make me sex her including coming out the shower, wet and jumped on me. Smh I shoulda smashed it but had to show her this d*ck had the same value as any p*ssy
yh sik bro truss the gyal just as hungry as us. yr a G.

No I'm not a G, its all some bullshit. Woman on the assumption that they are higher valued than man when in reality we all the same.It's in the same realm as when women hit a man and think he won't do nothing back. Told my girl from early "I will treat you like my equal, but if you ever get the notion that it's gonna be ok to hit me, then you've gotta expect the same blow back."Not that I'd ever do it... Not sure tbh but she knows where she stands and it's not infront of me, it's not behind me. It's right next to me.How's she gonna be a queen and I'm gonna be a prince? That ain't equal

But lets be honest now, if she REALLY really put it on you would still refuse for the principle.
f*ck*ng of course. See it's that mentality from women that's got them thinking that p*ssy is a more powerful entity than some d*ck. GTFOEdit f*ck it let me go deeper.The mentality from most men is the same. From you put p*ssy on that pedastool it becomes something that needs to be conquered. Hence rape.Women thinking p*ssy is there most valuable commodity got man scrambling over each other to get it. If the mentality were reversed women would be the ones doin all the chasing. It's all about power.Don't agree with me? Consider this. Most sexual encounters are permitted by women but men lead said encounter right. Men are dominant during sex women are submissive.But isn't it f*ck*ng sexy when a woman takes charge during sex and really puts it on you?!?
  • Upvote 5

But lets be honest now, if she REALLY really put it on you would still refuse for the principle.
f*ck*ng of course. See it's that mentality from women that's got them thinking that p*ssy is a more powerful entity than some d*ck. GTFO
4real. u would get weak eventually but then u have 2 mek it like its u givin her summat and she should be happy 4 the gift!

lol anyone with a lil bit of will power could easily say no to sexno matter how u put it on me if i said i aint gonna do it i wont
If a bitch is waving it at u for a few days u would get weak tho. trick is to let her keep putting it out there then when she really wants it then gi it her. Can't play the game 2 long or they get bored. unless yr married lol! n they want it even more.

Guest Triple XXX
lol anyone with a lil bit of will power could easily say no to sexno matter how u put it on me if i said i aint gonna do it i wont
If a bitch is waving it at u for a few days u would get weak tho. trick is to let her keep putting it out there then when she really wants it then gi it her. Can't play the game 2 long or they get bored. unless yr married lol! n they want it even more.
jus yak one out solves everythingafter that ur thinkin straight
  • Upvote 2