Are all these garage producers just copying DND????

Da Luv Doc

nah hes taking about this bassline/niche sh*t....and no there not copyin off dnd......there copying the pre 98 speed garage sound, but what they make is sh*t and repetative, every tune sounds the same imo......they cant bring it back to the days of spin spin sugar and that......

nah hes taking about this bassline/niche sh*t....and no there not copyin off dnd......there copying the pre 98 speed garage sound, but what they make is sh*t and repetative, every tune sounds the same imo......they cant bring it back to the days of spin spin sugar and that......
True I agree.The only person to have created tunes that you think "Fuuck" is Dexplicit with Bullacakes.The rest sound the same.

bullacake and might be were just 4x4 garage tunes anyway.....they would have never got released if rossi b and luca didnt jump on to the bassline scene....sticky was playing them tracks at sidewinder years b4 them bassline heads caught on.

Also, DND had a time where they only made 4x4, which was actually different to anyone and their own too.Its jokes though, sugar is sweeter, spin spin sugar and other tunes from that era cant be copied.I like the older 4x4, not this stuff, but DXPs might be, bullacakes etc etc are heavy.

bullacake and might be were just 4x4 garage tunes anyway.....they would have never got released if rossi b and luca didnt jump on to the bassline scene....sticky was playing them tracks at sidewinder years b4 them bassline heads caught on.
So Bullacakes and might be were from when social circles was about but didnt get release before it finished?Yes, Rossi B & Luca was were I heard them first.

yeah, down 4 u (conemelt remix) was absolutley sick....between 2001-2005 there were some sick 4x4 garage tunes like tnt, dnd, narrows, jameson, sirus ect.....the new sh*t doesnt even come near them tunes....glad they stopped associating the garage name with this bassline/nice shite.

yeah, down 4 u (conemelt remix) was absolutley sick....between 2001-2005 there were some sick 4x4 garage tunes like tnt, dnd, narrows, jameson, sirus ect.....the new sh*t doesnt even come near them tunes....glad they stopped associating the garage name with this bassline/nice shite.
Grouch and all them tunes are deep.This new stuff sounds the same, no variation.I listen to electro tunes and they sound different, even the bubblier electro stuff.Mans just hearing tunes that all sound the same, I listened to richi vee for the first time in ages and every tune is the same imo.Infact, was this guy known before bbc because when I was proper into garage I never heard of the guy??? (no sending)

"U WHAT U WHAT"I have so many points, yet so little time! :D Faze you should be reppin this sound regardless seeing as you're from the H.U.D. quarter. :-P :D I wouldn't say this current breed of bassline is copying that speed garage stuff from 96/97 its moved on from that now, its a totally new ting IMO. Same way Garage and Grime have been fighting to seperate themselves. (I do acknowledge that this Bassline ting derives from UKG obviously) :D Its true that the spin spin sugar days cant be brought back, no music goes back, it simply evolves. :D I'm sick of London people saying the only good tune is Bullacake. Is it a coincidence that Dexplicit is a London producer? :D Bullacke was a MASSIVE track no doubting that, I wonder if the same London cats would rate the refix by a certain Manny producer which f*cked up the clubs even more... Probably not. :D Narrows, Harry Lime, Sirus et al made f*cked tunes, but the new stuff is just as good. T2 - Why = WOWOWOOWOWOWOWOW :D THE NEW STUFF DOES NOT f*cking SOUND THE SAME FOR SUCKS SAKE!!! :mrgreen: Its like saying Electro, Grime, Soulful House etc all sound the same, pure ignorance in all realityX5 - Nicole's Groove Rmx sounds nothing like TRC - Fool Box for example. :D Richie Vibe Vee isnt a Bassline guy so to speak. He plays tracks (I applaud him for doing so) but he is no way a representative of the scene. If you're in VIP2 look at the 'April Bassline CD' thread. This will give you a taster of what Bassline is about, but for me you have to go to a rave to experience the music properly, just like UKG 95-00 and Grime 01-03 :D The main reason for Bassline's growing popularity is the VOCAL/4X4/BASSLINE combination, which is a winner with the females and road man alike. Then we have the dubbier side which still has the females and G's on lock. Its easy to say the music is sh*t without going to a rave, you could still go to a rave and think its sh*t, but there will be at least one tune that gets you moving and then thats how it gets you. rolleyes2.gif Same with Funky/Electro/Soulful House and "Dirty Pop" All of these "music's" follow the same principles. Which is why they dominate clubland, which in turn will see bigger and better things for Bassline in particular until it dies/gets shut down.

loll nahhhh its not me....just find it cheesy, and hate that square bass that has been super rinsed.....theres a few good tunes and thats about it.... but they dont touch the dark 4x4 beats.