Your opinion of X-Factor using Autotune

Guest Awesome Kong

It's interesting. Cowell f*cked up though as he makes the decisions. It was so blatant on Saturdays show they went overboard on the Auto tune. They should just take it back to how it used to be.

The four judges, a single room and no backing tracks. I can see after this season them going 'back to basics'' for the show next year.

its a shame coz

everyone has a bit of "the dream" inside them and can empathise with all these "potential stars" who JUST NEED YOUR VOTES for a chance to become A STAR

playing on peoples kindness/empathy (but also mug'ness)

for votes which = money

Cowell stays winning.

It's interesting. Cowell f*cked up though as he makes the decisions. It was so blatant on Saturdays show they went overboard on the Auto tune. They should just take it back to how it used to be.

The four judges, a single room and no backing tracks. I can see after this season them going 'back to basics'' for the show next year.

No they wont, swear they're shifting tickets ££££££££

Though I don't watch this show, I noticed autotune, it's just an excuse for them to be able to get artists in who may have the image credentials but cant sign for ****.

• Upvote 1

Difference in Auto-tune and pitch correction.

Auto-Tune is a pitch correction program.

Cowell stays winning.

He does indeed.

This show is like a yearly top up to his bank account and consider his also on American idol as well.

But the man is the devil the contract he gets them to sign is f*ckerys they are screwed whichever way.

Trust me, x-factor, american idol, britains got talent, americas got talent and all the other international versions around the world. Cowell is caking hard.